Bad Luck in BC2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Luck in BC2

This Something Awful article struck a chord with me. I especially liked this part:

You... frown as your team falls behind by one point, and half of them immediately switch to the winning side. Have fun with that 10 vs 22 match, and don't expect any reply but "cry more, n00b" when you ask for people to even things out. How they know you're actually crying in real life is a mystery.

They... find that when their team falls behind by one point in a 16 vs 16 game, the best player from your team switches to their side to "even things out".
    How DO they know I'm actually crying in real life?

:row__685:
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: Bad Luck in BC2

LOL that is good...I do need to keep a box of Kleenex beside me when I play too ;)
    |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Great find, and so dead on. Love it.

Comment

"Pilots

You... settle into the gunner seat, pumping yourself up with Ride Of The Valkyries as the helicopter pilot takes off, does a backflip, and crashes on the landing pad."

Or this........

ROFLCOPTER

Comment

Too funny. "They... plant C4 on an ATV and detonate it, sending the vehicle sailing across the map, directly onto your head as you parachute to your spawn point." the only one that I haven't seen yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
            LOL that is good...I do need to keep a box of Kleenex beside me when I play too ;)
            I actually did this when I was sick. I blew my nose when I died, and let's just say my nose didn't run much...

Comment

Originally posted by jazy2 View Post
              "Pilots

You... settle into the gunner seat, pumping yourself up with Ride Of The Valkyries as the helicopter pilot takes off, does a backflip, and crashes on the landing pad."

Or this........VIDEOSNIP

ROFLCOPTER
              What I hate most about this one is... it counts as a suicide!

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X