Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reported issues noted by Dice

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/b...oted-dice.html

If there is something important not on the list I suggest following his advice in the second sentence.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: Reported issues noted by Dice

Good to know they got an expansive list of issues they are aware of. Gives hope :D

Comment

Wow, I guess weapon balance issues will be very low priority thinking how much there is that they need to fix, very happy to see that they are keeping list / sharing it.

Comment

Well that explains some of the issues I experience. Nice to see them list the issues and comment on them. And yet, my 40mm launcher still fires duds... I guess I keep forgetting to arm the grenade before shooting .... *SIGH*
        Imaging a real super kewl 21st signature here

Situational Awareness Deficiency Syndrome
        It is a serious disease.
        Please Q-Spot! generously

Yah, I got me medals somewhere around here

Comment

Originally posted by frozenchrome View Post
          Well that explains some of the issues I experience. Nice to see them list the issues and comment on them. And yet, my 40mm launcher still fires duds... I guess I keep forgetting to arm the grenade before shooting .... *SIGH*
          your trying to use it too close....LOL
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Mixa View Post
            Wow, I guess weapon balance issues will be very low priority thinking how much there is that they need to fix, very happy to see that they are keeping list / sharing it.
            Demize is on this. Note some of his tweets starting on the 21st.

http://twitter.com/Demize99
            |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Interesting how shotgun crosshairs are to be removed in HC mode. How the hell are you supposed to hit anything like that then? The shotguns have no usable iron sights...

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Lol @ people reporting misfiring APC/Helo guns as 'firing only one bullet sometimes'.

People are too stupid to figure out they didn't fire the last shot so the reload didn't kick in.

Comment

Actually, no, Kilrogg. I've had this happen to me too in the APC/light tank.

I fired off a volley, then reloaded, then fired again but only one shot and then I was stuck reloading again.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Most important issues i think are auto-balance and VOIP, and they are thankfully on the list.

But do notice that other issues like for example a "SL"-position or compass is not mentioned, so i guess that's the design and won't likely change. I sure hope not though.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
                      But do notice that other issues like for example a "SL"-position or compass is not mentioned, so i guess that's the design and won't likely change. I sure hope not though.
                      COmpass is in the list of feedback.. Hopefully it moves to the noted issues.

- Include a Compass in the HUD: because it makes calling out enemy directions universal and a lot simpler (not just calling out "left" and "right").
                      BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                        your trying to use it too close....LOL
                        Actually it is the same issue encountered in the Beta. You can re-produce it on the Port Valdez rush map. Try shooting the 3 story building behing the Bravo M-COM from just behind the building housing the Alpha M-COM. 50% of the time, nothing happens...
                        Imaging a real super kewl 21st signature here

Situational Awareness Deficiency Syndrome
                        It is a serious disease.
                        Please Q-Spot! generously

Yah, I got me medals somewhere around here

Comment

Originally posted by LordKelvin View Post
                          Interesting how shotgun crosshairs are to be removed in HC mode. How the hell are you supposed to hit anything like that then? The shotguns have no usable iron sights...
                          I was thinking the same thing, especially since I've been using the Sabot rounds for it. I will not let them ruin my fun of getting headshots on snipers with it! :)

I was also curious of this part:

-Map Exploit using terrain deformation on certain Rush maps: Being researched.
                          Is people using craters for cover considered an exploit, or something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Superfast View Post
                            Most important issues i think are auto-balance and VOIP, and they are thankfully on the list.

It'd be nice if they didn't implement auto-balance during a map but only after it. That way you don't penalize players on a good team because the other team has players leave because they are losing. Simply hard cap a team to 16 so no one swaps sides and then auto-balance after round. I know this doesn't address less than full servers but one can dream.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by frozenchrome View Post
                              Seconded, I must have gotten a dude batch.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X