Support your admin!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support your admin!

With the new title comes growing pains guys. It would really really help if you could get on TEAM SPEAK and request help from admins in channel. That is the best way to report someone and get an immediate response. I just want to nip in the butt any complaints in the forums. I have never heard of an admin contacted on Team speak who hasn't dropped what he was doing and addressed a problem. If you have a serious rule violation, take a few minutes to browse TS and let us know. You'll be improving the server and your own game experience...besides, what else you going to do while waiting for the next Noob tube death :)

This is pretty much for the new troops as long standing players are familiar with the way things work.
    REMEMBER TEAM SPEAK IS YOUR FRIEND!!

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Re: Support your admin!

Can we get a list of the current BFBC2 admin roster? Because I don't know if all BFx admins are BC2 admins, or anything along the lines of that.

Comment

While i can't answer for all admins. It has been my experience that BF admins can manage all BF titles. At one time or another I have addressed problems on PR, POE, 2142, and now this title. There is a list posted in the admin TS channel under info, but it is not up to date. I will ask Mantis where we store it.

Also, the admins have <BF admin> next to their name in Team Speak.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

The list of all current BC2 admins is in the TS3 Admin channel for BC2

Everytime I have ad an issue I went on TS whether it be needing a slot opened up, or issue with a player nad the issue was taken care of instantly. Again, the Admins are doing a great job
        |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

does !r #name# #offence# still work in all/team/squad chat?
          AnimalMother
          Ex TG-31st LR
          "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
          sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother View Post
            does !r #name# #offence# still work in all/team/squad chat?
            We are working on that now and will release the details soon. 1 of our guys has built a little plugin for our BC2 admin tool that allows us to get sound alerts, so it is currently in testing.
            BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Originally posted by PM07SNV View Post
              We are working on that now and will release the details soon. 1 of our guys has built a little plugin for our BC2 admin tool that allows us to get sound alerts, so it is currently in testing.
              To be clear, it just doesn't make a "ding" sound yet to make our lives easier - but we CAN read ALL in-game text-chat (in realtime) via the admin tool.

Be the friendly, welcoming host you encountered when you first found a TG sever.... If you see someone breaking a rule:

1) Take a moment to politely explain the rule to them. MOST people don't mind following sever rules, once they know them.
              2) If the problem persists, look for an admin in TS
              3) If no admins are on TS, type the following into chat (can be squad, team, or global): "REPORTING <player> for <infraction>"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X