No announcement yet.

CBS Special: 9th on Primetime TONIGHT!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Special: 9th on Primetime TONIGHT!

The 9th is looking to bring some 2142 style squad play to BC 2 tonight. We're going to run an all 9th squad and see if we can apply squad action to this title. After a few rounds of testing, we would like to send out an invitation to troops who are new to TG. We will split off 9th members and form another squad under 9th leadership and coordinate our actions on Team Speak. We hope this will work in lieu of a "commander" and bring some organization to BC2. It also gives new guys a chance to work with in house squads and learn what TG is about. (Yes, we are sending out talent scouts :) ) Kind of like "Learn TG" night for BC2.

Anyways, welcome to those returning after long absences, and welcome to the newbies! We would be glad to have you join us tonight.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Re: CBS Special: 9th on Primetime TONIGHT!

I'll be more than happy to crash with you in Blackhawk, as long as I'm still awake :P

Comment

See you on the Field!!
      |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Excelent idea Experiment! But I wish you would have posted earlier. I missed the thread.

I really miss not having a Commander looking over the squad leaders shoulders and giving us guidence.

Comment

It was great fun last night with Daddy experiment and Lorax.
          sigpic

Comment

I wish I were around. Have some fun guys!

Comment

Was an awesome time guys! Just like the good old days. It deff is a lot better when you are in your own channel and can work together. Unfortunately we didn't get around to combining with another squad. We'll try this out next weekend. And always remember when your squad leader tells you to dig....DIG!!!!! and DIG SOME MORE!!!! I can vouch for Yogi's digging ability :), and Daddy got lots of practice!

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X