• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 @ EA store - $20

Doubt we see cheaper until Nov/Dec.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthr...7978&t=1943096
    |TG-12th|mantis

Re: BC2 @ EA store - $20

You cannot beat $30.00 off. Buy now if you were on the fence about it.

Comment

ea store lets you download the file for 1 year. then you can no longer download it. just a fyi.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thought they did away with that?

Comment

This is why I always get my games from D2D....never have to worry about it
          |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

I DL crysis from EA store and I've had it for over 3 years.s So I'm pretty sure they did away with that.

Comment

Are there any problems with a digital download? I have always bought the physical copy but you just cant beat $30 off. I have never done digital download.
              "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those that do not..."
              -Thomas Jefferson-
              sigpic

Comment

I didn't have any problem at all when I downloaded from EA.. They messed up my order a week before the release which meant I didn't have my pre-order key but I got 20% discount before I even noticed I didn't get my key.. Thank you very much EA:P
                Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Its showing as 20 dollars off and the original price 48.99. So it's still 28.99, just an FYI

Comment

It just got changed. I bought it for $20 on the 28th. The other promo must have expired/ran out. Still a good deal.
                    "If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the people to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea."
                    -Antoine De Saint-Exupery

Comment

The discount also applies to the physical copy, which comes with free shipping. If you wait a couple of days you can avoid the download limitation by having an install disk.
                      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X