Thanks Carl Gustov

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Carl Gustov

Just wanted to drop a note to all you guys using anti tank weapons to take out a single guy at a time....THANK YOU! Because of your dedication of zooming in your rocket launchers to take out infantry I was able to blatantly walk up to you and stick my cold steel blade into the side of your head and get my pin for 100 knife kills!!! Thanks again and keep up the good work......I appreciate it!!
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Thanks Carl Gustov

I just realized that Carl was not a real guy. I was sure he was a hacker one shotting me from across the map. Now I understand.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Can't wait until real admin tools are released and we ban the Gustov, M60, and 40mm grenade.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirusblk View Post
        Can't wait until real admin tools are released and we ban the Gustov, M60, and 40mm grenade.
        Or a patch happens and they are balanced. The 40mm doesn't seem as un balanced as the M60. Remember the Ganz from 2142? They made it significantly worse than the defaults and had to fix it, and the shotgun got a MAJOR overhaul at one point making it usable/deadly.

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
          Just wanted to drop a note to all you guys using anti tank weapons to take out a single guy at a time....THANK YOU! Because of your dedication of zooming in your rocket launchers to take out infantry I was able to blatantly walk up to you and stick my cold steel blade into the side of your head and get my pin for 100 knife kills!!! Thanks again and keep up the good work......I appreciate it!!
          Let's out sarcasm aside I do have a major problem with Gustav. Namely, I noticed some of the TG guys do "jihad" along with their rockets. It is really sad to see the standards going down. Also, I came across the expression "noob drones" ... It does describe quite well not so versatile players. So far it seems, knife is my best weapon. (-;
          "veritas vos liberabit"

Comment

This is beginning to remind me of the very old Star Wars Battlefront 2 game made by EA. Essentially, everybody ran around as the heavy trooper and anti-tank bombed people.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

My understanding is that per the EULA with EA for the dedicated server, we have some restrictions as to what we can in turn restrict. I do not have the details on hand at this moment.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
                It's like sniping... with explosives!
                Exploit those openings and stick some cold steel in some heads!

Comment

Knife is by far my best weapon. I agree on the 3 weapons that need some balance work. However, playing on hardcore and all but the M60 issues tend to go away.

The explosives DICE could balance and keep them almost the same. They could do things like make a fire delay or a back blast or make them get less stable at range unless tracking. Speaking of the tracking laser, I would love to see more counters for that. Same deal with 40mm, just add a fire delay and make it less accurate.

Now the M60 is a different beast. I would retain its power but give the sucker a lot more kick and a tad less accuracy. But then again, no way in the world would I EVER give the darn medic a support gun. IMO that entire class is just messed up but I really doubt they are going to change such a core component. After all DICE has had a thing for doing a class like this since BFV when we had the same super medic but with also the AT Rockets.
                  Battlefield Samurai 'Banzaaaiii!!!

Comment

Last edited by Mordona; 03-29-2010, 01:41 AM. Reason: fix the language please.

Comment

Are they actually jihading on purpose of did you just suprise them coming around a corner? There is a lot of delay bringing up another weapon.

Comment

My understanding is that the carl gustav and rpg7 can both fire a multitude of warheads, making them multi purpose. Not sure about the AT4.

As far as zooming in and zoning out, I hear its incurable.
                        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

It's just a little frustrating when an enemy runs up to you point blank and shoots the gustov at their feet and everyone else in your squad dies but they're still magically alive.

The RPG is usable at least and serves it's purpose as anti tank. The Gustov is only used against infantry and to me that's extremely disheartening.

That and the M60 is the single most OP gun in the game. It's like God handed you the ability to smite anyone and everyone by holding down W+M1

Comment

It's just a little frustrating when an enemy runs up to you point blank and shoots the gustov at their feet and everyone else in your squad dies but they're still magically alive.
                            ? Are you playing regular or Hardcore?

Comment

If you use the Carl Gustav like that you will die on our server. Adapt be better then them and kill them first.
                              Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X