Battlerecoder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlerecoder

Battlerecorder is an invaluable tool that keeps the better players honest. Over time players learn other players habits, which is why some of the better players will constantly change their tactics. I used Battlerecorder all the time in 2142 to watch players and learn what they liked to do. Case in point, there's a certain TGer that plays the sniper well and he was giving me grief so I watched him on several occasions and discovered that on a particular map he liked a particular spot. Soon as the game started I made a bee-line straight for him and managed to knife him, which made my day. I also learned that another player almost always was a squad lead and always went high on Giby on the west side, I just waited for this player to do it and was able to take out the whole squad with rockets. Anyhow, it was a nice tool to have and I'm going to miss it.

Re: Battlerecoder

It was always a great retroactive administration tool and will be sorely missed by me as well.

Comment

oh.. I really miss battle recorder.. I'm actually considering to convert one of my 1TB hard-drives to be my FRAP-everything-drive..
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
        It was always a great retroactive administration tool and will be sorely missed
        Tell me about it....Maybe we'll get something like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
          oh.. I really miss battle recorder.. I'm actually considering to convert one of my 1TB hard-drives to be my FRAP-everything-drive..
          Actually thats not a bad idea...I have 2.5tb worth of space I havent filled yet
          |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X