PSA: Activate Bad Company 2's M-COM stations early to avoid picking up kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA: Activate Bad Company 2's M-COM stations early to avoid picking up kits

This is pretty interesting and should be noted by everyone.

PSA: Activate Bad Company 2's M-COM stations early to avoid picking up kits (Link)

I played Squad Rush all morning, and constantly had the issue where you run up trying to disarm the Mcom, but instead pick up a dead guy's kit. Lost 2 Mcoms because there were just so many kits around, I couldn't disarm.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: PSA: Activate Bad Company 2's M-COM stations early to avoid picking up kits

Good to know. Not exactly a huge problem, but when it does happen it's very annoying since those seconds wasted picking up all those excess kits up can be precious...
    ˇTogether Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

*click* "That was easy"

I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Comment

Happened to me the other night, the whole mcom area was littered with kits and I couldn't disarm. Frustrating...

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Had it happen a few times. Clicked my mouse button for the shock paddles for a revive and got a RPG or 40mm instead only to shoot the dead guy and cause self inflicted splash damage. Not pretty.

Comment

Thanks Bamboo; things can get really ugly when that happens - but no more!

|TG-Irr| MrJengles - You know you want to say it out loud.

Comment

So, hold down E as you approach and it will work when you are in range. Got it.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Thanks for the link Bamboo...good info to know
                |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

awesome, that' good to know, thank you very much bamboo.
                  Foxwolves or folves for short are very versatile. Sniper, engineer, soldier, strategist, medic, commando.
                  All in one package.
                  The most obvious though is death.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...