Full squad of Medics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full squad of Medics

If everyone in the squad is really good, then a full squad of medics is almost unstoppable.

I revived almost a full load of reinforcements lol.

Not bragging just wanted to share how powerful the revive paddles are.

Re: Full squad of Medics

I was griping about snipers neededing to be nerfed (there are more snipers than anything in any given map)... and the snipers were telling me that my medic needd to be nerfed. Heavy MG's and shock paddles does seem to be a bit on teh uber side.
    LawnDart

The second mouse gets the cheese

Comment

four shock paddles running towards you is the most evil vile thing on earth... and it's awesome.
      Foxwolves or folves for short are very versatile. Sniper, engineer, soldier, strategist, medic, commando.
      All in one package.
      The most obvious though is death.

Comment

I think they really screwed up the medic class. I'm finding it hard to play anything else without feeling gimped.

Self healing, able to carry a squad with the paddles, and can mow through 6-8 guys in quick succession while any other class would have been killed with their pants down while reloading.

Comment

Any light tank can easily stop a full squad of medics.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
            Any light tank can easily stop a full squad of medics.
            Very true....Medics dont need to be nerfed IMO....snipers just need to do a better job at taking them out :p
            |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

I think that brief periodds of time after a revive (where you can't be injured) needs to be nerfed. I hate unloading into a medic just to have the guy he just revived become a temporary invincible meat shield allowing the medic to escape.

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
                I think that brief periodds of time after a revive (where you can't be injured) needs to be nerfed. I hate unloading into a medic just to have the guy he just revived become a temporary invincible meat shield allowing the medic to escape.
                I agree.

To me, the only big difference between the medic class in BFBC2 and the assault class in 2142 is the invincibility. I understand having a period of invincibility when you first spawn at a control point (mainly in Rush where you have no other spawn point), but on a revive? Revives should be a precarious situation. As in other BF titles, you should have to clear the area before a revive. Reviving in a hot zone should be risky and dangerous, and right now its not.

Comment

I think it would be "nice" if the Paddles dies after a couple of Revives and you had to RELOAD at an ammo pack.. Like the Stims in PR...
                  |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                  ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

That and maybe just put a limit on how many times a person can be "revived". Then it would be fine for a medic to revive a whole squad, but if you kill them again, then they can't be revived!
                    sigpic

Comment

4 medics are effective, but not against everything.
                      2 medics, 1 engineer and 1 assault works fine imo
                      I like the idea of the paddles not having unlimited "ammo"
                      |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

Please no!

People are barely reviving as it is and if we nerf the paddles I'm not sure we will ever see a medic go for the revive ever!
                        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
                          I think it would be "nice" if the Paddles dies after a couple of Revives and you had to RELOAD at an ammo pack.. Like the Stims in PR...
                          yea, that would be fairly horrible. We not looking for a SIM here, not that PR or Arma come close to the real deal. We are just looking to polish the game, not change it.

Comment

No need to clear the area before revives now though right? Revive, run, and leave your now invincible partner to spray his way to freedom! If he goes down, reach for the paddles again, and repeat.

I don't like it either. Too many times I've shot 1 guy down, start on the next, and baring in mind I'm already shooting at him, and they are 1 down, the 1 with paddles is going for a revive. How should it be possible for me to come out of this dead and them alive?
                            BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Seems to me medics sometimes don't revive because they are too busy shooting, not because reviving is bad?
                              |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X