An interesting graph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting graph

Idk, im not trying to prove a point or anything like (m60 is OP nerf it now omgzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1112)

I just thought it was interesting to see what is used the most. RIP smoke. Lol

Re: An interesting graph

I think one of the problems is that you move through the various weapons way too quickly. Many essentially become disposable and the entire focus
    becomes getting XXX weapon.

I'm sure many of us recall how long it took to unlock weapons in BF2 and it forced you really become an expert with whatever weapon you had at the
    time.

Comment

Am I seeing kills with the smoke grenades and repair tool? I have a couple goals in mind* when the game gets delivered!

*Silly goals will be completed somewhere other than the TG server.
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Can't say I'm surprised by the top 10 except for the fact that knifing is higher than I thought it would be. I've killed 2 or 3 people with the smoke grenade. It acts as a kinetic weapon before it hits the ground and releases smoke. Repair tool is fun too. My kills have come from running out of rockets and charging tanks with it. It un-repairs enemy tanks. Also fun to "repair" personnel to death, usually when they are trying to repair their tank.
        aka spartan421
        Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

I knew knife would be up there...every kit has it, and its very easy to use. 40mm nade of course, because of the toobers. Surprised at the M60 though. I mean I knew it would be top medic gun, and I thought it would be top gun overall, but the huge gap between it and the knife...wow.

What really sucks is that they're apparently nerfing the M16 and AN94, when they should really be buffing some of the other rifles. The M60 needs a nerf obviously, but I'd much rather see the early ARs get some love. As it is the assault kit is not as "king of infantry fights" as I hoped it would be. Nerfing the Assault rifles is a bad thing.

The real tragedy of the M60's overpowered nature is that all the other LMGs don't get used. It sucks, because the SAW and the MG3 are a couple of my favorite guns IRL, but if you're medic in BC2 and not using the M60 you are purposely limiting your effectiveness. Not making a tradeoff like in other kits, the M60 is better then all the other LMG.

Comment

hmm, now that I think about it, that graph pretty much confirms that I am a pretty common player.

I am predominantly a medic player and I roll with the M60 because, when I shoot at someone I want to kill them as easily as possible.

When I need to roll as an assault class and beef up our team's offensive power, I almost always use the 40mm because when I see an enemy I want to kill them as quickly and as easily as possible. If i am out of ammo for anything or really close contact I use my knife regardless of kit; 1, 2 and 3 explained.

Great graph! Great info! Thanks
            |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

I've seen occasional use of the 40mm smoke as a CQB weapon. Guess it hasn't caught on yet.

Comment

I am suprised, but not a lot, by the M60 being top. I mean, when a gun has no deviation increase as your fire it, it would be very effective.

Comment

Doesn't seem to have deviation while strafing either.

Comment

I don't know if we should say that the M60 is the best weapon just yet. Sure it's a beast but I'm really think it's overrated and I wonder how many of the M60 fans that actually have tested any other LMG before deciding that M60 is superior in every level.

[img=http://forumbilder.se/thumbs/071201093125P46fb.jpg]

[img=http://forumbilder.se/thumbs/4e1201093423P8c00.jpg]

This isn't me bragging or anything like that. I just want to show that there is more to the medic kit then the big M60. After some testing with Tllyx I'm now using the SAW instead and the improvement is just stunning.
                    Last edited by Abel; 03-31-2010, 03:44 PM. Reason: Failpics..
                    Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

I still prefer my beloved XM8 LMG, regardless of its deficiencies :)
                      Plus I still prefer being part of a good squad and helping our team to win even if my K/D ratio is terrible due to an lmg that is underpowered compared to the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
                        I still prefer my beloved XM8 LMG, regardless of its deficiencies :)
                        You're not alone. I love the XM8 LMG. Thanks to its low recoil, I can use my second perk for the med hub instead of the LMG.

Comment

I think the graph says just as much about the knife as it does the M60. I prefer the 2142 knife to be quite honest. Yes, it had wacky hit detection, but Ill take that over the incomprehensible physics defying lunge ability that the BC2 knife seems to grant you.

Point: It's a knife. Bringing a knife to a gunfight should never be a good idea, but this game seems to reward it.
                          sigpic

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy you must have somebody to divide it with."
                          Retired 11th Airborne | Fortuna Favet Fortibus

Comment

Siaga! I need to get its stats higher

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
                              What really sucks is that they're apparently nerfing the M16 and AN94, when they should really be buffing some of the other rifles.
                              I am going to cry when they do this; my 2 favorite guns by far. :(
                              Together Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X