Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maplist

The maplist is kinda stupid right now.
    Out of 4 rush maps i and Dave played attackers!
    Can somebody switch out some maps so you dont have to play attacker EVERY time?

Thanks

Re: Maplist

If I recall correctly the maplist is chosen by the server at random right now.

Comment

Originally posted by draeh View Post
      If I recall correctly the maplist is chosen by the server at random right now.
      BINGO!

The server randomly takes a map from the list and that means you might play the same map twice or attackers 4 times in a row as you just did..
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

ATM the maplists are determined by us but automated by a third party program that does its best to work within the buggy protocol. It should not be random anymore although by no means is it stable as far as the logic it follows. It may give you two rounds or one round.

I was under the impression sides are supposed to switch on every map change but maybe that isn't working right. I know I have seen with blocks of two rush maps in a row that at times it switches like it should and others you play the same side.

Dice is working on redoing how the maplist works(along with other things) so in the meantime just keep posting major issues and we will see if we can tweak things to work better until then.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Ok, didnt know this.
          Thanks for the info.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse