Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll for passworded hardcore server for Tactical game play night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll for passworded hardcore server for Tactical game play night!

Lets see who is really interested..........

Tex

Re: Poll for passworded hardcore server for REAL Tactical game play night!

:)
    |TG-Irr| Laci's Ghost

Comment

Of course I am!
      But then again, if you want tactics, it is a lot easier to find it on a Squad Rush server. Asch and I spent all morning the other day wiping the floor with the other team's bodies, sometimes even 2 against 4, because we were moving slowing and planning ahead. Squad rush is really under utilized, especially by a community like TG!

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

What is squad rush? is that the same as squad deathmatch? I guess I never tried anything other than the ticket-modes.

*edit* oh and I'm also up for a tactical game if Tex puts one together.
        sigpic

Comment

Count me in!

sigpic

Comment

I'm in. Never played squad rush either, maybe I should.
            aka spartan421
            Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

I would like that yes.
              Foxwolves or folves for short are very versatile. Sniper, engineer, soldier, strategist, medic, commando.
              All in one package.
              The most obvious though is death.

Comment

Originally posted by PennyFlame View Post
                Never played squad rush either, maybe I should.
                Not picking on you by quoting you, but just that that is the same thing I hear from everyone on the subject.
                Squad Rush is awesome. You only have like 20 tickets, and there is only 1 mcom to attack/defend per section of the map. There are also some differences in maps, like there is a Panama Rush version, and it takes place between where the B and A flags are in Conquest mode.
                Because of the limited tickets, things tend to move slower and more tactical. If you are on TS with a buddy, you can devastate the other team.
                The other morning Asch and I were working hard core off each other, sticking together at certain spots, splitting up to confuse the enemy when needed, etc., and we just kept winning every round.
                Asch was laughing because every round we were winning the Best Squad pin (duh! :D)
                But the crazy thing is we were still getting round point totals as high or higher than any other Con/Rush full size.

Right now we are talking in the admin TS channel about getting some in house competitions going, and I'm trying to promote the idea of some Squad Rush ones. So you form a team with 3 other guys and play against another picked squad. Asch said we might even think about doing it March Madness style. Just think, the final 4 could actually be the real final 4!!

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Great stuff guys I love it ,would it be possible to play this in Hardcore?if so great count me in.Also the Idea of 32 guys 2 teams goin at it in a tactical enviroment iis for me whats its all about,but small scale matches can be great to. Does TG have a server for this type of match?

Tex

Comment

I'd love to play some sqaud rush and also a passworded hardcore server. I can't stand the flagrant asshatery that happens on that server sometimes.....

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Squad rush sounds awesome, password nights sound awesome.

Now I just need to find some squad mates...

Comment

I'm interested in any of these organized events.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Interested, if RL doesn't tackle me for some odd reason.
                          [S7]Hablos
                          Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

totally up for it !
                            Project Reality password nights are always great
                            no doubt that will be the same in bc2
                            |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

im in :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X