Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There will be a lot of Dr. Pepper being consumed ......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be a lot of Dr. Pepper being consumed ......

So I was reading the battlefield forums on EA today....come to find out (prob old news to alot of you) that Dr.Pepper is throwing a promotion for EA downloads for 4 games: Battlefield BC2, Sims 3, Batttlefield Heroes, and Mass Effect. Every bottle that is marked with the promotion scores you a dlc for one of those 3 games. Right now, you enter the code...then it directs you to log into your EA account....then you pick the game you want to redeem the code for.

Well, I went out and found this to be true promotion-wise (the label has BC2 T90 tank on it) but the Dr. Pepper site where you have to register the codes doesn't allow you to select battlefield 2 specifically.. Apparently reps from the site claim that redeeming the codes should go live 4/1 or in the first 2 weeks.

Regardless....rumor has it this is where you will gain access to the camo packs/skins for pc/xbox/ps3 that everyone has been talking about.

So for my friends out in the UK who may not have access to the codes...I am hoping that all 18 bottles of Dr. Pepper has a shot for me to give you some free codes since you may not have access :)

Oh and I am making my younger brother drink all 48 bottles but not at the same time hahaha
    Last edited by xBadger; 03-31-2010, 09:23 PM. Reason: edited for new content

Re: There will be a lot of Dr. Pepper being consumed ......

When does this start? I hate Dr. Pepper! Looks like I'll be drinking it though...

Comment

I love diet cherry Dr. Pepper. I've been trying these codes everytime I get a bottle but they never worked for BC2. Guess I'll have to buy some more.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

just like the missing m4 and all the pre launch gear (like Voip)....hearing its supposed to be early April...maybe tomorrow?

Comment

I wonder how long it'll be before they let you get this DLC without de pepper codes

Comment

If your playing this on PC I doubt you will have to drink any Dr. Pepper... we seem to get everything for free

Comment

i'd want my last drink on earth to be a dr pepper...it's delicious...and I am totally gonna be drinking this so I get that secret unlock as they say..

Comment

well ..i wish you all good luck with the soda drinking. Try not to rot your teeth out :P

No really im being serious
                |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
                Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
                sigpic
                Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

Comment

It's just four new skins, one each for the last gun unlocked for the kit. Also I think new soldier skins. Kind of lame TBH, but I have 6 caps here anyway...I love Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X