Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member needs explanations please.

Hello to everyone . My questions are simple -

How Can I add your server in TS ? - Couldn't find any working links for thread/info sections.

Where Can I find server rules ?

Please give me replys with good explanations , or just give me links for working threads.
    If you know something special about the whole TG community/servers, that I should know, please share it with me.
    Thanks in advance.

Re: New Member needs explanations please.

Hello JaddF,

There is a stickied thread in this very forum with the Server Rules:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...pr-2010-a.html

Our TeamSpeak information is here:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

I would also suggest that you read the TG Primer, which is foundational regarding what TG is all about:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

welcome to the forums and to TG!

heres the info you're after

BC2 server rules - http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...-04-apr-2010-a.

TS3 details - http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

edit: nasty ninjas!
      Last edited by AnimalMother; 04-06-2010, 09:37 AM. Reason: them evil ninjas
      AnimalMother
      Ex TG-31st LR
      "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
      sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

First off welcome to TG.

You can find the TS server info here

TG is a community with several different sub communities for each game that we support. All games are governed by the TG Primer which you can read here

Each game also has a set of rules that apply to the specific title. For Bad Company 2 you can find the rules [url='http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlefield-bad-company-2/158332-server-rules-all-answers-read-before-posting-update-04-apr-2010-a.html']

Please keep in mind that this game is still pretty new so rules may be changed as the game matures.

Edit: Apparently I'm typing very slow this morning.

| |

Comment

As you can see the TG community consists of ninjas, slow typers (including me) and a lot of other great people :D

Welcome!
          |TGXV|STeaLthBananaaa

sigpic

We snipe the TG way

Comment

Thanks for the fast anwsers . The forum style is just a little strange and the space for advertisements are confusing me even more to find any usefull info :)

Comment

Originally posted by pedestrian01 View Post
              Edit: Apparently I'm typing very slow this morning.
              When Damonte was getting the link to the TS page, he saw it was currently being read by Pedestrian... and knew he had to type faster.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Well, since everyone else has covered the fun stuff, Arithea will just say hi! And will refer to herself in the third person, like Damonte. Or Damonte. Arithea always gets them confused.

Comment

Originally posted by JaddF View Post
                  Thanks for the fast anwsers . The forum style is just a little strange and the space for advertisements are confusing me even more to find any usefull info :)
                  You'll get used to it, it is rather new. Oh and hi by the way!

Quick TGers! Clamor on the new guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Damonte View Post
                    When Damonte was getting the link to the TS page, he saw it was currently being read by Pedestrian... and knew he had to type faster.
                    I'm blaming it on the fact that my new job has me on a Mac.

| |

Comment

Another question , I see that the community members are split in something like sub clans like - TG-SG / TG-70th . Is there a thread about all the groups with info about them or I will learn them in time. And lastly what are there ribbons in your signatures. I've read the thread which explains them . You just put them in your sig, You earn them or what ? I will ask more questions if something is confusing for me. I've just had enought of CoD series where everything is absolute chaos . I've been in many clans/communitys like this , but They've never actually done something "Tactical" . Just use the Tag for the clan , and wepee you are in clan .... I've played alot of games , including all of the tactical games which have subforums like AA/GR/TF2 etc. . I don't have a certain style of play . I just fit according to situation . I like tactical gaming and this is why I've searched for servers/community which EMPHASIZE on TG and my result was your forum and yours servers. So I hope i really enjoy them both.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalMother
                        i still think that the teamspeak details should be easier to find, i know its the 2nd thread in the annoucments. perhaps add it to the server rules sticky just after listing the 3 servers?
                        It's already in this under the rules: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...pr-2010-a.html

SERVER RULES & ALL THE ANSWERS-- READ BEFORE POSTING!

If we are missing anything in this thread, then let us know so we can make it easier.
                        BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

JaddF, those specialized tags that you see denote members of different IHS (In-House Squads). Membership in these squads is only open to supporting members of the community and is subject to the recruitment jurisdiction of each IHS.

We, the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers, for example, use |TG-SC| to denote our membership. Other IHSes have other tags, usually numeric in nature, such as the 3rd SFD, or 8th Mercs, etc.

"Cum bellum clamavit, nos respondivi..."

"I've given everything I can... There are no heroes left in man..."

Comment

Hello! I'm Ribbons, and I run all the ribbons that you see in signatures. Ribbons are awards that are given out by peer nomination, and admin approval. In the Ribbons Forum we have the currently supported ribbons, guidelines for submitting your own nomination, and the semi-private (only Ribbons can see what you post) Nominations Forum.

Ribbons are for in-game action, conduct, scrim participation, etc. People doing exemplary actions are nominated by you in the above forum. It is a great way to recognize your fellow TGers for doing well.

Cannot wear a ribbon without it first being awarded.

Welcome to TG, I hope they feed you better than me. I just get all the admin leftovers... ;)

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts: Submit a nomination!

Comment

Originally posted by Ribbons View Post
                              Welcome to TG, I hope they feed you better than me. I just get all the admin leftovers... ;)
                              Oh come on now we <3 our ribbons!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X