Great rounds this past weekend!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great rounds this past weekend!

Just wanted to say thanks to the community for some great gaming over the weekend. The SM script seems to be working well and there were several times when it was all TG all the time. The gameplay was very intense.

There were even some comical moments with a non-TG player (his clan tag was FAG - and no, I'm not kidding) who got kicked about a dozen times and came back in complaining after each kick even though several guys explained the whole SM thing to him.

And Whiskey, you really didn't have to knife me like that on Saturday night. Kind of hurt my feelings.

Re: Great rounds this past weekend!

As a Non-TG at this time, must agree, TG guys you have it down. Very smooth servers, all three... and fun with it. Squads actually working together and overall lack of Gustaf/Recon hell you find on other servers. Was a blast playing and the occasional PB ban was fine...definitely makes me want to join up soon.

Comment

Definitely some good games this weekend, Saturday night, especially. Lots of nail-biters in there. :)

Comment

There was also a few "almost" rounds lol. My team made an awesome comeback and right when we are about to take the last MCOM or the last tickets the other team pulls ahead. MAN! Great, great games over this past weekend. Almost all the rounds I played where one by only a couple tickets. Keep it up guys and gals :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I have to agree with Forrest...course this was my first weekend playing on the TG servers so I have nothing to compare it with. Sunday night was just amazing once I got TS up and working and could actually hear the team coordinating. It made for some of the best rounds of a game like this I have ever played.

Comment

I also should add that the Laguna Presa rush map is absolutely epic.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X