Thanks and Congratulations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks and Congratulations

I just wanted to take a minute to congratulate and thank you all for making the launch of BC2 at TG a huge success! We laid down some pretty high expectations, and you've continued to fulfill your responsibilities admirably.

This game blurs a lot of lines and has attracted TacticalGamers with a wide range of expectations and preferences. I’ve been impressed (and relieved) at the overall maturity and mutual-respect shown, both in game and on the forums here. There have been a lot of different opinions on a lot of different topics, and you’ve done an admirable job of keeping the discussions on-topic and not letting them turn personal or flare into emotional arguments.

Finally, we very much appreciate the great patience and understanding you’ve extended the BC2 admin-team. So far, this has been quite an arduous game to administrate; coming up with server settings to appeal to the broad range of play-styles, trying to write a rule set that strikes the perfect balance, dealing with emerging admin-tools, and working around the lack of some game-engine features that would’ve made our jobs a lot easier (VOIP, BR, talk/type while dead, etc).

:icon14:

Re: Thanks and Congratulations

Thanks for all your hard work, Whiskey--and the entire admin team, to boot. Without you guys and your time and dedication, BC2 wouldn't have been the success it is for us. Bravo zulu to you all.

Comment

Thank you Whiskey and THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks to all the admins and everyone involved in setting up the awesome servers!
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

TG is the best 50 euro I spend every year!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X