Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to my team on Server #1 last night...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to my team on Server #1 last night...

I want to say kudos to my team last night on server 1. We were the Bad News Bears of TG last night. We lost an untold number of rounds in a row. We has serious issues with defense, offense, communication, et cetera, et cetera. But for some reason most of us never quit. I cannot remember anyone's names except for Namebot. We slowly but surely worked on communication, defense, offense, and eventually won two games in a row after 25 loses or so in a row and then everyone quit. I do apologize for starting to get a little angry about half way through and airing my unhappiness, but I eventually calmed down. It was good to see so many folks staying after it.

Re: Kudos to my team on Server #1 last night...

I was there for about 15-20 of those losses before I finally called it quits. I just remember Namebot exclaiming "awesome round!" among other seemingly sarcastic comments. He was in my squad for most of those rounds and at first I was a little taken back by his comments, but I quickly found them humorous. Thanks, Gator for trying to make light of what was an otherwise frustrating night on our server. And thanks to Namebot (I can't remember the others either) for keeping it real :icon14:

Comment

Nope, I found ways to enjoy what I was doing. Im not sure they were all good games, but I did have an awesome round.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Fun games even when half the team raged.

Former TG-21st
        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

A bunch of us came around 6:30PM Pacific and won 5-6 rounds. Then the enemy got their butt in gear and stomped us back to the stone age for 2-3 round (Panama Canal ... great fire-fights on Charlie and Delta.)
          Good games, hats off to those playing against us.

Comment

Last night was good times although I had the good fortune of being on the winning side for like 15 games...we finally lost one and I was beat down. :)
            Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X