Spread around the TG love...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread around the TG love...

First, let me say that I completely understand wanting to play with your friends, IHS, etc. I do as well. But, because most of the TG players end up on Server #1, we end up with a pubfest on #2. Perhaps we should spread out the TG players a bit more (especially admins) to include Server #2.

Personally, when I see most of my TG brethren piling into Server #1, I join on #2. I do my best to motivate my team to accomplish the primary objective by suggesting strategies and providing tips. Unfortunately, I am just one voice (or chat message as the case may be) in a server full of pubs. I really need some help in order to spread the message of TG and to raise the bar on the game play.

So, if you are planning on playing some BC2, I implore you to join the server with less TG members in game and in TS3. Help all of our servers to be TG caliber.

sigpic

Re: Spread around the TG love...

Speaking of spreading the love, remember to get those ribbon nominations in guys! BC2 is a great game for it - fast rounds, lots of experience with other players who are consummate professionals at roles, etc. Remember: players do not have to be TG tag wearers or even regulars to receive ribbons! If you're not sure how the ribbon process works, click the big green link in my signature. Let your fellow players know they're doing a good job with shiny new ribbons to go in their signatures!

Comment

Will certainly be down with this... was trying to get my TS and deal worked out, the Alt-Tab is a joke in this game... whatsup with that anyway... then spent a while trying to use those macros... long story short, will probably select the one not full and if full just want to play with some TG in my squad to actually get some tactics.

Last night was a lesson learned in the TG-70th are badddddaassssss mother FRS... was fun going against them most of the night while at the same time infuriating.... can't recall how many times I was jumping out of my seat going NOOOOOOO!

Comment

As noble as a thread like this is, there is a reason that server 2 is usually a chaotic pubbie mass: there is no incentive to go there. With SM scripts on, and a mix of Rush and CQ on server 1, why would I want to go to server 2?
        Now ... if server 1 had Rush, and 2 had Conquest, you'd see me (and a lot of others) hopping between the two servers. I made a point about that here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ml#post1484405

Dear Admins: please give us a good incentive to go to server 2.

Comment

I think the main reason why people played Server #1 so much is that it had the SM script so you did not have to bother and admin with getting you a spot on the server if you wanted in.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Darth has a point * hahaha that sounded funny to me* anyways yea, there is alot of Sm on Server #1 and people tend to stack or swtich sides becuase of loses, or "theres so many TG's on that side"so they swtich over, if we can persuade or have better server option as Zohar mention it would be great to see all of your servers full ^^
            sigpic

Comment

Why is there no SM script on Server #2? Can we get that put into place on all of the TG servers ASAP? Pretty please?

And what more incentive would you need, other than helping to make TG servers a place for tactical play?

sigpic

Comment

I thought I was done with TG until I got more money in the bank and just discovered the lack of SM script on server 2. Played all night and never got kicked :) Plus I was able to invite some friends into it(smokey and nova).Server 1 kicks me in ten minutes or less so I gave up and was playing on pubbie servers for a while.
                aka spartan421
                Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

I have had the pleasure of gaming with many different TG players on the server, unfortunately because Voip is not working I cannot comment on Vistors to the server, but when you game with different people all the time you learn a lot more than you would if you keep sticking to your own group of Buddies, different players bring different characteristics to the play style and that can either shut the door flat in your face or open your eyes to something new.

TG is like butter on a hot knife, spread it! ;)

Comment

Good point!
                    When I count, there are only you and I together
                    But when I look ahead up the white road
                    There is always another one walking beside you
                    Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
                    I do not know whether a man or a woman
                    - But who is that on the other side of you?

/The Waste land by T.S Eliot

Comment

Patience people....patience. Scripts are a work in progress and server 1 is a test bed.

"Ok....smoke sometimes works."

Comment

Though, a little bird told me we might see some action soon on the other 2.......

:D

Comment

Though, a little bird told me we might see some action soon on the other 2.......
                          All hail panzer the mighty scribe. ;)

Comment

For me, it's coms. Pubbies are in the TS channels, so you can't talk to them, so you end up with a very disorganized game. TG players are in coms, so you get a more organized game, which I find to be more fun.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X