Great HC games tonight!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great HC games tonight!!

I haven't played Hardcore much, but tonight was a total blast!! Props to Makarov, Mosati, DeadMedic, and redknight666 who were in TS. Tons of revives all night, and a few nailbiters, including one that came down to 1-1 then we lost 1-0.

Highlight was on Valdez, defending the first B-pit. Tons of snipers, so I decided to smoke out the joint. I sat on the lip of pit and pretty much constantly launched smoke-grendates 10m or so towards the hill. We sat back behind the curtain for most of the round, and although they DID end up Arming the B MCOM, we defused it every time.

Great games fellas, I'll definitely be playing a lot more hardcore! :icon14:

Re: Great HC games tonight!!

Great games there! Although I think you made me helo sick in that AH-64.

It's good seeing more familiar faces on the HC server.

Comment

I must play some more hardcore, I have played it a few times and had some great games and some really bad ones, but live and learn I suppose. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
        I must play some more hardcore, I have played it a few times and had some great games and some really bad ones, but live and learn I suppose. ;)
        Yeah left frustrated with a bad taste in my mouth the last two times I tried HC.... But tonight was super fun! teams were balanced and we were coordinating pretty well over TS... :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X