Patch feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch feedback

Tracer dart flies much faster, maybe even twice as fast and its possible to dart helis, without it being just luck !
    Thats a plus !!!!

Re: Patch feedback

How is the load time thing? I am at work and cant check but am eager to hear all the juicy details:row__632:

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Nuts! So to spawn now you have to press the "Enter battle" button three times - grrrrrrr. They changed the color of the text and it seems that is even more centered on the screen? Please move to top or bottom so it is not in line of sight.

Comment

I cant wait to try it - too bad I have to wait till tomorrow - stupid wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Aumen1 View Post
          Nuts! So to spawn now you have to press the "Enter battle" button three times - grrrrrrr. They changed the color of the text and it seems that is even more centered on the screen? Please move to top or bottom so it is not in line of sight.
          Elaborate? :D

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

When you die and the ten second timer has finished you normally can hit the "Enter Battle" button and then play. Now when you hit the "Enter Battle" Button it pauses the game for a split second, greys out and then acts as if never pressed and so you have press it again and again. I have now had to do this up to four times before getting into game. Typical for me is three times, and in a couple of cases twice.

Grrrr Argh -- could be my system, however other people are reporting the same condition, but not as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
              Tracer dart flies much faster, maybe even twice as fast and its possible to dart helis, without it being just luck !
              Thats a plus !!!!
              Apparently the dart went from 75 'speed' to 300 'speed'.

Comment

Thats a plus !!!!
                I always thought they should have given engineers a "stinger" type weapon for AA stuff. That way an engineer can be effective against helos but not as effective against armor.
                But with the tracer dart change, that means this engineer can take down helicopters AND tanks easily.

(Though I'm glad they did add some sort of Anti-air other than an immobile implacement)
                sigpic

Comment

I can see through the mounted gun visor now! yippy!

I'm also getting the press the "Enter Battle" button bug.

Comment

Originally posted by KnifeHeavy View Post
                    I cant wait to try it - too bad I have to wait till tomorrow - stupid wife.
                    Really??? Wow...
                    "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those that do not..."
                    -Thomas Jefferson-
                    sigpic

Comment

The 55 FoV limit in vehicles is horrible, makes me feel sick to my stomach... Not to mention I TK'd someone with an ATV earlier when, from my point of view, he was off to the side.

Comment

Thats a plus !!!!
                        Insane fun with the new tracer dart. Much easier to hit choppers and even better watching a GC do loops to chase one down. 2 for 1 kills. Definitely will change how a few of the maps play out. Snickering all the way.

EDIT: more to add

-really nice to have your kit layouts saved between rounds
                        -long range accuracy seems improved on weapons like the UMP-45 and others
                        -GC splash damage for the user seems increased based on a few test shots so it may deter the close range use
                        -M60 is still powerful in new condition especially with single shots
                        -40mm seems to work the same even though it was supposed to be changed
                        Last edited by jb4; 04-21-2010, 08:35 PM. Reason: added stuff after playing more

Comment

"Enter Now" new bug is created in this patch
                          I worked out the pattern
                          click enter now
                          game freezes for 4 secs then continues for 6 secs (so thats 10 secs total) then you spawn in
                          so its basically a 10 sec delay
                          i am not sure, but if you again click enter now before 10 secs is up, then that may start the clock again

To test this yourself, select a flag to spawn on and click enter, then click nothing, just count

Comment

"Enter Now" new bug is created in this patch
                            I worked out the pattern
                            click enter now
                            game freezes for 4 secs then continues for 6 secs (so thats 10 secs total) then you spawn in
                            so its basically a 10 sec delay
                            i am not sure, but if you again click enter now before 10 secs is up, then that may start the clock again

To test this yourself, select a flag to spawn on and click enter, then click nothing, just count
                            Try this, apparently it has helped a few people, going to try it later with my AV.

Comment

No issues with the "enter battle" button, press once and in.
                              Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X