Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank You for being an asset to the gaming community!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You for being an asset to the gaming community!

I know I pushed and pushed to get you guys to stream to PBBans, and I just wanted to thank you guys for getting it all set up. It's already paying off with the 10 cheaters you've caught on your servers that will no longer not only not be able to play on your servers but all servers that value good clean fun.

btw who ever your streaming admin registered over at PBBans is, has access to three banners that he can customize for your PBBans list.

9733 is your team number over at PBBans, "a" at the end of the IMG link can be replaced with "b" or "c" to see the other two banners that are made up by defualt

Keep em coming! and thanks again!

Re: Thank You for being an asset to the gaming community!

Originally posted by Crotan View Post
    I know I pushed and pushed to get you guys to stream to PBBans, and I just wanted to thank you guys for getting it all set up. It's already paying off with the 10 cheaters you've caught on your servers that will no longer not only not be able to play on your servers but all servers that value good clean fun.

btw who ever your streaming admin registered over at PBBans is, has access to three banners that he can customize for your PBBans list.

9733 is your team number over at PBBans, "a" at the end of the IMG link can be replaced with "b" or "c" to see the other two banners that are made up by defualt

Keep em coming! and thanks again!
    Freaking AWESOME!
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: Thank You for being an asset to the gaming community!

Excellent, I hope this news spreads and sends a message to the hackers and the "insert rude name here" out there not to mess up perfectly good games/servers by being noobs, in the sense of social skills and fair play. :D
      "Anyone" can run in and get a few quick kills... but it takes a "Team" to get in and out alive.
      A tank is more then just a weapon to a dedicated Tank Driver... its a friend that can not be replaced... and a coffin, for his/her corpse.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X