BF:bc2 MAC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF:bc2 MAC?

Do they know if they will make BF:bc2 for mac??? And if they will, when will it come out???
    IM AN IRREGULAR!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRG!!!!!!
    "It only takes one Soldier and a few demos to make a difference..." -Lt.BRrkSoldier.

Re: BF:bc2 MAC?

I'm currently running BC2 on a imac using 'boot camp'. You have to install windows xp or vista on a new hard drive partition. When you boot you get the option of loading xp/vista, where you can run window based games like bc2. I wouldn't hold my breath on seeing a native install for the mac.

Comment

Re: BF:bc2 MAC?

The most reliable way as of yet to play games on a Mac is by using Boot Camp partitions. To set up a Boot Camp partition (on intel-based Macs only), go to Applications > Utilities > Boot Camp Assistant. The assistant will walk you through the steps to creating your new partition (be wary of setting the partition size too small, as it is a complicated process to change this partition's size).

As for a Mac-native install: http://ugdb.com/news/view/battlefiel...anks-to-steam/
      Earlier today Valve Software made the news official that they will be releasing Steam, the popular Windows based video game digital distribution platform for the first time on Apple's Mac computers in April 2010.

EA DICE's executive producer Karl Magnus Troedsson, made mention of the announcement on his Twitter account today stating, "Steam for Mac - Gabe, we like it." [In an interview with ugdb.com,] Mr.Trodsson stated "We're currently investigating the possibility of making BFBC2 available on Mac."

With the Mac Steam client coming sometime in April we can possibly expect further information in April or at E3 in June as to if Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will indeed be released on Mac computers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X