VOIP kinda working!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOIP kinda working!?

I was on one of the TG servers last night for several maps and the VOIP was working? First time I have even heard someone in game. It worked for the most part with the odd time their voice was messed up. It coincided with some lag so that could be the cause of the temporary messed up voices? Several maps after it worked fine.

Anyway it was nice to hear and will make this game great. TS3 is fine but for a public server the in-game voip is a must.

Re: VOIP kinda working!?

Yes it was. Kind of freaked me out when I heard it - thought it might be a ghost.

Our squad didn't actually use it to our advantage tactically, we mainly just talked about how cool it was that it was working.

Comment

VIOP have been working on and off since the release but I'll test it tonight..
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Keep trying it but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. It has always been "kinda" working or on for a bit after a server restart of some kind.
        |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
          Keep trying it but I wouldn't get your hopes up too high. It has always been "kinda" working or on for a bit after a server restart of some kind.
          I had high hopes that it had something to do with new server updates or something server side. Patience is a virtue so I shall continue to wait.

Comment

i still pefer teamspeak, would be nice if they added squad leaders and squad leaders could talk to each other to coordinate with each other to take objectives easier... but should have voip work first before i start adding other ideas :P

Comment

I've heard people a couple times, but what I've found is that it works initially (I can hear them, they can hear me), but after a round or two, it "degrades"... Voices become chopped up/stutter-y, to the point where no one can understand anyone else. Has anyone else found this?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X