X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaching rank 50 takes 282 hours on average

source

Re: Reaching rank 50 takes 282 hours on average

Hmmm I wonder what's with the huge dips at 42 and 49. Lots of people platinum around then?

Comment

I imagine the average at level 50 will eventually start climbing higher and higher. Unless more levels open up.
      sigpic

Comment

Hoops, what you at?

Comment

Even if that's the case, you can use inferential statistics to figure it out.

Comment

Well I suck because I've logged 303 hours and I'm only at rank 37.
            aka spartan421
            Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

hmmmm I show 76 hrs and I am half through lvl 30

psylent your sig is making me feel creeped out a bit :O
              "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I hope this is inaccurate, I don't think the lack of real teamwork in game abilities will keep me allured for that long, I may be able to pull off something like I did with Guild Wars though and play over 4000 hours - that game had replay value.

Last edited by MacLeod; 04-27-2010, 10:28 PM.

Former TG-21st
                Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

The numbers on that are pretty impressive. If you break it down, you played approximately 3.6 hours a day for over three years. I'm a nerd.

Comment

Meh, the sad part is that level 50 ain't no big thing. I've got 52 hours in and am rank 25. Right on the curve. I've also unlocked all vehicle unlocks, all general unlocks, all class unlocks. I did that about 2 levels ago. So the top 25-27 levels are just for bragging rights and really confer nothing game wise.

By comparison I've put in 112 hours on BF2142, am only rank 23 and still have about a dozen unlocks to go.

BC2 isn't geared for console attention spans at alllllllll. :)
                    "...the rules aren't there to enumerate what is always correct but what is always wrong..."

Comment

Im rank 30 atm, I think roughly 90 hours played. Ive got all unlocks, gold stars on all snipers, assault rifles, and pistols, and about another 8 gold stars for shotguns, SMGs, and LMGs. I think I'll get all gold stars way before I get rank 50, maybe around 40 or so. After that, I'll have to go for the ultra nerdy and get all platinum stars, almost platinum for heavy vehicles already, and 3 gold stars for air vehicles

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
                      "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Sweet! Once I hit lvl 50 I will go prestige and then........oh...wait...wha?

According to that chart I am WAY behind the power curve. Only thing left to do is just stop going to work to bring myslef up to the average ;)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

We'll see if this game holds my interest long enough to get me to level 50, but that's a bit of a stretch...limited teamwork options, no prone, only four classes, goofy/overpowered unlocks...oh, and the in-game VOIP that was broken in the PC version but seems to work fine for everybody else. My opinion, of course. :)

I'm hoping there's a BF3 in the works so I can jump ship when it's released. I miss the larger teams/maps and faction-specific gameplay. BC2 is a lot of fun but it's still too console oriented.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                            The numbers on that are pretty impressive. If you break it down, you played approximately 3.6 hours a day for over three years. I'm a nerd.
                            We all know that - and I'm a nerd too :D

---------
                            |TG|DarkDancer

Comment

Originally posted by akhbhaat View Post
                              I'm hoping there's a BF3 in the works so I can jump ship when it's released. I miss the larger teams/maps and faction-specific gameplay. BC2 is a lot of fun but it's still too console oriented.
                              So... you want them to create more crap so you can buy it and regret paying for it?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X