Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1 Bayonette unlock coming?

source

According to the official stats of Bad Company 2, a new weapon has come up, the M1 Bayonette, which is listed as a “gadget”, with a description as “Special Unlock: WWII Weapon”. This might indicate a new gadget unlock to be released in the future, perhaps as a part of a DLC with new WW2 maps.

Re: M1 Bayonette unlock coming?

I would love to see the some of the BF 1942 Maps ported to this engine. El Alamein With tons of armor and Choppers would rock. The ability to bayonet someone would be sweet too.

Comment

Frankly I am amazed that they didn't include Wake Island in this release... I'm sure it's coming though as a straight port from 1943.

Also, I love the Garand, and I'm surprised more people don't use it. It's only good for 8 shots per clip, but it is so accurate and has such a nice iron-sight that I can usually take down two people before reloading. It has a nice rate of fire too.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I have a little trouble with single-shot weapons, well with all weapons but single-shot is the worse offender. I shoot people and I see blood flying off of them but I get no hit registry.

Anywho, the bayonet seems a little worrying. I can imagine people running around with it like the tactical knife in MW2.

I'm calling it. The next overpowered class is as follows:

M1 Garand
        M1 Bayonet
        Lightweight
        Body Armor.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
          I have a little trouble with single-shot weapons, well with all weapons but single-shot is the worse offender. I shoot people and I see blood flying off of them but I get no hit registry.
          Could be worse, my problem is hit indicators lighting up like a roman candle, but still not getting the kill. Plus, since the latest patch I'm down from a steady 40-50fps to 20-30fps with spikes into the teens.

Comment

Skirmish line bayonet charge anyone :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

How about they fix knifing before adding a bayonet? I once snuck up on a guy and fail stabbed him 3 times. He was just sitting there, not moving. He turns around, and knifes me once and I die.

Granted I should have just shot him to death, but I don't knife too often, so it's not like I go overboard with this stuff.

Comment

I am going to roleplay a WWII soldier that got trapped in a time machine and ended up in modern bc2 times. The bayonette is win!

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Maybe they can fix the M1 graphic in the game too - the current one is some kind of M1/Lee Enfield bastard love child.

Frankly I really don't see the point of using the M1 when you've got the G3 and the M14 which are both superior.

Comment

Originally posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
                    Frankly I really don't see the point of using the M1 when you've got the G3 and the M14 which are both superior.
                    It's badass?

Comment

Originally posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
                      Maybe they can fix the M1 graphic in the game too - the current one is some kind of M1/Lee Enfield bastard love child.

The Garand has better ironsights then the M14. The G3 I treat more like a big SMG then a battle rifle.

Comment

Banzaaaiiii!!!!!

Comment

I don't understand why some people are getting worked up about this. The bayonette couldn't possibly give you any advantage over the regular knifing, surely? That's what I think at least...

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Well, if it takes up a gadget/spec slot then I don't see how it's not gonna be an upgrade to regular knifing.

But who knows.

Comment

It's cause everyone thinks bayonet charges are cool 1er.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ticle88661.ece
                              aka spartan421
                              Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...