Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC2 Video "Project" Idea

Take a look at this:

I've only watched the first video in this series so far, but they recorded a round on Isle of Innocents from the POV of 4 squad members, with in-game commentary provided by each member.

I think this would be a very cool project for us to undertake here at TG. To capture a round, the interaction of the squad members, teamwork with other squads, and then presented each video alone, then perhaps a mashup/split screen to demonstrate squad member placements when moving on an objective - would go a long way toward demonstrating the TG way in BC2.

The video editing skills required for this are far beyond my capabilities, and I realize it would be an incredible amount of work. I'm just tossing it out there...

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Re: BC2 Video "Project" Idea

This is something I've tried to start with a few others, but we've failed so far to get anything going (Lack of time and players with good recording setup). In fact rather than 4 videos, we were hoping to mix the perspectives up, so you see more of the teamwork aspects of the squad progressing through objectives together, in 1 mega awesome video.

Key to mixing it up would be videos of the same format etc just to make it easier for the editor, then sharing the files to them (Which are going to be huge). It would take a lot of time and the right game that you've all recorded.

If anyone wants to try this, express your interest now.....
    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

I'm game. Hit me up with any details.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'd be happy to help with the recording aspect, but showcasing 'Dog's style of lackluster albeit enthusiastic gameplay is NOT the best showcase for TG players.

I've recorded a few little clips with FRAPS and edited with Windows Movie Maker ("advanced" in the video editing dept. I am not) - so I'd be happy to help with "processing" videos if help is needed there.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

would be interested but dont think I can run fraps and actually play without melting my comp :(

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
            would be interested but dont think I can run fraps and actually play without melting my comp :(
            I'm in the same boat lol, would love to help but I doubt I could handle the performance hit.

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

I can run fraps fairly well..I even have a few videos up already..but when you start mixing a bunch of people and explosions in..the Fps just starts droping :( So I wouldn't be able to run it for a whole round more then likely.. But I might try anyway :D

My Videos and crap lol http://www.youtube.com/user/DaLoner88#g/u

Comment

I would be down with this. I'm curious to see how my rig would run with FRAPS recording. Wasn't there some sort of deal going around where we could it for little or no money?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X