This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: New Game Cheese discovered by Lyra - The Shotgun Cancel

New Game Cheese! i would be ashamed if it wasnīt BC2 anyway with 40mms and Carls flying everywhere for instant KO time :)

So I am playing mostly medic in BC2. I dig a fully upgraded hub as it makes me feel all caring and fuzzy. i like Saiga but without a mag upgrade itīs not so fun. I donīt like the LMGs much either so.... last night I just went along with the SPASS. Sometimes I would shoot a guy - then revive someone and shoot again. The time felt like I was able to push the revive in between my shots without losing much time haha

But after waking up today there was a little voice in the back of my head that told me to go all out crazy Frankenstein Doctor and see how far this idea could be carried. After some experimenting and gathering data new cheese was born. Then i made a little movie about it and then I posted it here !

Re: VIDEO: New Game Cheese discovered by Lyra - The Shotgun Cancel

Well first off..Drum n Bass win! Lol.. Well I like the idea, it just kinda seems cheap.
    Last edited by Loner88; 05-06-2010, 09:24 PM.

My Videos and crap lol http://www.youtube.com/user/DaLoner88#g/u

Comment

Drum n Bass FTW! Leave it to Lyra to find cheese tactics :D Nice one!

Comment

Thats some old stinky cheese.
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I call that one the SPAZ, I mean how the heck do you switch to the defib. and back so fast?!?

Comment

Haha.. I wish the shotgun would actually reload that fast:P
            Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

So, you're encouraging exploitation and borderline cheating? I'm glad I didn't pick up the game based on all of the "tactics" I've been seeing in these forums...

Comment

Client - Fixed a bug where crazy Deutschlanders find annoying ways to kill more efficiently with pump shotguns

Comment

Originally posted by google View Post
                  So, you're encouraging exploitation and borderline cheating? I'm glad I didn't pick up the game based on all of the "tactics" I've been seeing in these forums...
                  At least I am interested in ways to push the boundaries in a new game. Then we can decide whether itīs exploitation or cheating. I enjoyed the video Lyramion!
                  sigpic

Comment

nice video

Comment

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
                      At least I am interested in ways to push the boundaries in a new game. Then we can decide whether itīs exploitation or cheating. I enjoyed the video Lyramion!
                      I would think the reload animation would be shorter if you were supposed to fire it that quickly.
                      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Exploit much?

From the |TG| Primer:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine, regardless of the level of advantage, if any, it gives over the opposing team.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

This is not pushing a boundary of the game, it's taking advantage of engine flaw.

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
                          ... we can decide whether itīs exploitation or cheating.
                          Aren't they both the same thing, at least as far as we, the members of TG, are concerned?

I sincerely hope that people do not attempt to replicate this while playing on our servers or any other for that matter.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Originally posted by ACOGRecon View Post
                            Exploit much?

From the |TG| Primer:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine, regardless of the level of advantage, if any, it gives over the opposing team.
                            blatant exploit of the game engine. There is no debate needed.....and yes directly against the primer.
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I'm all for mature gaming, teamwork, and all that, but as soon as someone starts quoting the primer, the thread pretty much jumps the shark for me.

Again, sticking to "real-world combat strategy and tactics" in a game is all well and good, but not very realistic when we can "spawn" on one another (that doesn't sound quite right, haha). I'm loving the unlimited sprint myself.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X