Hardcore Server #3 Locked/Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardcore Server #3 Locked/Issues

This seems to be happening more and more often. Either the server is taken down for a scrimmage, or is still passworded from being used for a scrimmage and was forgotten. There is a number of supporting members who only play on hardcore and are getting a little ticked off now. I can understand that scrims do arise; however the lack of communication in the preceding day(s) of this event, and the need to take down a fully populated hardcore server seems intolerable when server #2 happened to be empty at that time. Using last night as an example, we have 8 or so TG members on ventrilo in the hardcore channel playing on someone else's server due to the unavailable TG server.

Re: Hardcore Server #3 Locked/Issues

Server 3 was locked and used for only a hour between 9-10pm for a scrim practice. At the time that server was empty and server 1 and 2 were full. If the server remained passworded I apologize but I was certain I turned it off. As far as I know we only PW'ed the server once before for the Rush Scrim 3 weeks ago.

Friday at 9:00pm -10:00pm Server #2 will be PW'ed for Scrim Practice.

For the scrim on Saturday we will be using Server #2 at 3pm EST.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

thank you for the heads-up on Saturday.

Comment

Also, server 3 was completely empty at the time yesterday and we don't use ventrillo. Are you talking about TS3?

Comment

Server to be locked Friday night for scrim practice... found out from someone on vent at 8:44PM... no forum notice. I'm not trying to be an ass, and I know it doesn't really matter in the long run in terms of over-all total $... but I've just canceled my supporting member status. A little communication goes a LONG way *cough* calendar *cough*.

Comment

Post #2 says the time, perhaps there was a mixup or change in which server was used?

Unless you are talking about server #2 now?
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X