Friends list broken?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends list broken?

I'm applying become an Irregular, so i'm trying add Zantheus.

I can attempt to add him just fine, but the problem is, the last week or so, I've noticed 0 of my friends have been on. The last couple of days, Steam notified me that a couple of friends were playing BC2, but once I log in to BC2, it doesn't even say they're online. Better yet, I had a friend join me in a game, but when I check my friends list, it doesn't even say they're in a game, let alone online.

Anyone else getting this problem, or know what's going on? It's a bit hard to play with the Irregulars if I can't see them.

Re: Friends list broken?

I don't know about your issue with the friend's list, but I've tried to add fellow 8th members and they never receive my request and the requests they send, I never get. I've just assumed the Friend's list is broken. I use TS channels to see if anyone I know is online and what server they are in, or Steam.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

I can send requests out, but the people I'm sending them out to never receive them - or atleast that's what they are claiming :p

So yeah, it's broken imho.
      When I count, there are only you and I together
      But when I look ahead up the white road
      There is always another one walking beside you
      Gliding wrapt in a brown mantle, hooded
      I do not know whether a man or a woman
      - But who is that on the other side of you?

/The Waste land by T.S Eliot

Comment

The past few days it quit showing who was in what server on friends list. However, if you know they are online you can still join the server they are in via the friends list join feature.

Comment

Tom and I had this problem too. I was able to send him a freind request, but the list didn't not show him online even though he was on (and vice versa).
          Together Everyone Achieves More!

Comment

Notice their is a difference between steam friends and in game friends, and for me for some reason, I can not send friends requests in a round, it has to be afterwards in the menu.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Did a little research... Confirmed to be broken. You can join on friends if they're online, you just can't see if they're online or not. Not sure if you can still add friends consistently, thought. DICE is working on it.

Comment

I have the same issue with no friends being shown as online but being able to join their server.
                And I guess Zantheus and Phoenix008 haven't received my friend request either, but that has been like that for a while. I think you have both to be logged in and in the main menu and not on a server to receive a friend request, what is kind of odd, when you can't communicate with each other through TS or IM to coordinate. At least that worked a few weeks ago, I don't know for sure if it still like that or maybe completely broken.

Alyazir

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X