Things I learn playing BC2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things I learn playing BC2

Its really important that you remember what kit you are playing, since 'Defib' and 'RPG' are mapped to the same key.

My apologies to anyone I blew up last night while trying to raise the dead with an RPG. :row__519:

"Oratio Ultima Regem -- The Last Argument of Kings"

Re: Things I learn playing BC2

Engineer seems to work fairly well at making boneheaded TKs. How about headshotting a fellow Engi trying to repair a vehicle? Did that trying to throw an ammo crate on someone crouching, too.

Comment

This reminds me of 2142s infamous "Pilum Repairs" to the back of your friendly tanks

Comment

I'm so grateful for the minimum arming distance on the 40mm grenades - it's saved my life quite a few times when trying to 'revive' someone.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Anytime I play the NG for some reason I keep accidentally shooting the armor with the CG and haven't figured out why I keep doing it on accident. Must be my instinct to hit the 3 key thinking that's the repair tool or something but it's a bad habit now.

Comment

Haha that happened to me once on a pub server, I went for defuse and was going to revive people on the MCOM but picked up and engi kit and team-gustaved like 4 people defusing the MCOM. Needless to say I left the server before the inevitable "WTF?!!?" came in.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
            "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Here's one - I've learned to make sure I have a damn good idea of where my teamates are heading before dropping a mortar strike. I didn't do this a couple of night ago and ended up TKing about half my team.

Comment

Here's one: You cannot repair from inside the heli anymore. The first time I did this, I kept thinking, "Wow, we're taking a lot of damage! Repair faster!" and didn't realize what I was doing until we had crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy8 View Post
                  Here's one: You cannot repair from inside the heli anymore. The first time I did this, I kept thinking, "Wow, we're taking a lot of damage! Repair faster!" and didn't realize what I was doing until we had crashed.
                  Really? When did they change this?

I've shot my tank so many times. I've learned to pull out the gadget first before using it, to avoid TKing teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by PsylentStorm View Post
                    Really? When did they change this?
                    Been the case since the game was officially released, if memory serves.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
                    --BlackMirror
                    <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
                    Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
                    --Blackraven93

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy8 View Post
                      So does the repair tool damage the heli if you use it from within?
                      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
                        So does the repair tool damage the heli if you use it from within?
                        Depends. If you're on my team, then yes. If you're on the opposing team, then it still works like it did in 2142.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
                        --BlackMirror
                        <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
                        Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
                        --Blackraven93

Comment

Last night I went from playing medic to rush recon. I was throwing recon balls at my dead teammates the entire round.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by PsylentStorm View Post
                            I've shot my tank so many times. I've learned to pull out the gadget first before using it, to avoid TKing teammates.

This one I am still working on If I RPG your tank when I go to repair I am sorry......

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Flarfignuggen View Post
                              Engineer seems to work fairly well at making boneheaded TKs. How about headshotting a fellow Engi trying to repair a vehicle?
                              LOL me too! :row__691:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X