• Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried this, StealthSwitch II? Programmable USB Foot Pedal

I wanted to use it with TS3
    http://www.stealthswitch2.com/what-i...althswitch-ii/
    thks
    BlackSheepTx

Re: Has anyone tried this, StealthSwitch II? Programmable USB Foot Pedal

I have one myself. Works GREAT!! Any time I want to use TS/vent I just step on the foot pedal. No to mention you can daisy chain upto 5 of them, each with their own key assignment. Definitely worth the cash.

Comment

Thanks for posting this BlackSheepTx, It is exactly what i needed. I ordered one, should get it in couple of days. Can't wait to use it.
      sigpic

Comment

I personally prefer side mouse buttons for TS3 so my thumb doesn't feel lonely during gaming.

Former TG-21st
        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I use 2. 1 for crouch, the other for running..
          BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Here's an idea. Get two of them and set them up for the rudder on the chopper. :)

Comment

All 7 buttons on my G9 mouse are already in use, and so far communicating on TS3 interfered in my game play.This will be great addition to my gaming rig.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                All 7 buttons on my G9 mouse are already in use, and so far communicating on TS3 interfered in my game play.This will be great addition to my gaming rig.
                What do you possible use them all on?

Former TG-21st
                Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Napoleon View Post
                  I am wondering the same

Comment

Cool stuff, but I often sit cross-legged when I play so it wouldn't work for me.

But anyone looking for a reliable vendor look no further; ThinkGeek sells it along with additional pedals that work along side the master switch.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Napoleon View Post
                      I use them to switch gadgets, secondary weapon and dpi. Its lot quicker than scroll wheel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm... I guess this also has uses outside of gaming, for me anyway (emacs map to ctrl! woot)
                        - -

BF2142 IGN: |TG-21| Rivengard
                        Atlantica Online IGN: Rivengard (Lvl 70, Gunner Class)

Comment

I rather like the idea of using them for crouch and run and the idea of mapping the rudders on aircraft controls (for those games that have them). For now, I'm sticking with my Nostromo n52. It's stood by me through a lot of PC gaming of all types.

Originally posted by Rivengard View Post
                          ...(emacs map to ctrl! woot)
                          You know, instead of using it with emacs, you could just start using a real editor, like VIM. :p

Comment

so, does it only have one trigger? as in, only one button to press with your foot? how big are they? and where do they sell?
                            ty in advance for ya help

Comment

yeah its one button per device, its like 2 inch by 2 inch, the link is posted above.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X