Livestream Chopper Flying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Livestream Chopper Flying

I've been using Livestream recently to capture most of my game time. I have some decent chopper flying on there for anyone looking to improve chopper play. Includes a whole round of atacama desert. Isn't one of my best rounds but it's not bad.

For those of you that don't know, livestream is a free streaming service in which you can stream live of your games using the procaster. It will also record and then upload the videos to livestream inside of your library. Completely free.

www.livestream.com/tllyx

Re: Livestream Chopper Flying

I could be wrong, but I don't think the guys on teamspeak were following sop...especially the guy I will call "the moaner."

Comment

That was in our channel were the SOP clearly states that every time someone is entering the the channel the moaner are going to moan:P

Tlly.. Does it cost anything to stream? Can you download it after you streamed it?
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
        Tlly.. Does it cost anything to stream?
        Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
        For those of you that don't know, livestream is a free streaming service in which you can stream live of your games using the procaster. It will also record and then upload the videos to livestream inside of your library. Completely free.
        :row1_7:

Comment

-.-

Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Haha. Yeah. I apologize for some of the videos on there when a few of us were quite drunk. Or maybe just me. I thought everyone else was drunk too. I'll have to figure out how to remove some videos :)

Comment

Originally posted by Tllyx View Post
              Haha. Yeah. I apologize for some of the videos on there when a few of us were quite drunk. Or maybe just me.
              "Woooooooo! Watch me do an Apache back flip"....[Tllyx]

"Tllyx, you cant do that".....[Me]

"Ha! Non believer!".............<crash>........"Its was your negative vibes that crashed us man!".......[Tllyx] :p

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Testing this livestream right now.. www.livestream.com/abel101

oh and Tllyx;

Nubhar

Comment

Just signed up as well testing if it works http://www.livestream.com/blooddrops2094
                  |TG-73rd|BloodDrops2094
                  Le Mans 24 hour race attendee - 2010

Former |TG-Irr| and |TG-18th| member and proud of each of them.

Comment

Gotta try this, I will set up an account soon so you can watch my amazing afk'age. Just wondering, but how to do you get your own voice in the recording? Whenever I create videos with Xfire, it always leaves me out when I am talking on teamspeak - I want to listen to my sexy voice every once in a while as well :(

Edit: up at http://www.livestream.com/macleod

Former TG-21st
                    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I think in Xfire there is an option to broadcast voice that you have to check everytime you start your broadcast.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X