Lack of Admins lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Admins lately?

I've had several incidents on the server that I could not find an admin for. I see a few in teamspeak, either in private channels or afk. The server has players entering the UCB and camping, bunnyhopping and suicide tactics. I wouldn't be posting this if this wasn't the 4th evening in a row that I have experienced this.

Re: Lack of Admins lately?

Welcome to play on the Hardcore server.

Seriously though it has gotten better, but there's still times when you need some one and no one is around.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Have you tired reporting in chat?
      BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Comment

Originally posted by PM07SNV View Post
        Have you tired reporting in chat?
        Yep

Comment

Yes, we have reported in chat numerous times to the point of where I believe reporting in chat just falls on deaf ears. If I can't find an admin on TS, I pretty much believe there is nobody on to take care of player issues. How can we ensure that there is someone watching chat at all times? The problems with players on the server has been increasing and the admin appearance to deal with these issues has been decreasing. I understand people have lives and that SHOULD take priority over admining a game but in saying that, do we not have enough admins to keep control over the servers? It couldn't hurt to have one or two more. For the first few weeks or so, it was great. Admins were always on, able to open slots, able to boot problem players and generally keep watch over the server. I don't want to see that continue to decrease.

Comment

I have had the exact opposite. It seems everytime I jump on there is always at least 2-3 admins on. I usually always chit chat for awhile with them too before joining in on the killing. Every so often though you are right there isnt one, but from my perspective, there is usually one when you need them.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Can everyone of the Battlefield title admins help with BC2 in-game problems or just the actual BC2 admins?
              [S7]Hablos
              Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hablos View Post
                Can everyone of the Battlefield title admins help with BC2 in-game problems or just the actual BC2 admins?
                Not all Battlefield admins will have access to the BC2 admin tools to be able to take action in game. For some that isn't necessarily a bad idea since the BF titles vary wildly on game play and therefore some basic rules like mains and vehicle usage.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                  I have had the exact opposite. It seems everytime I jump on there is always at least 2-3 admins on. I usually always chit chat for awhile with them too before joining in on the killing. Every so often though you are right there isnt one, but from my perspective, there is usually one when you need them.
                  Maybe that is the issue. Most of the admins play/monitor at the same time so that leaves a fair portion of the day uncovered. Just a thought on the situation as I haven't been able to do much gaming/need help from an admin.

Comment

Thanks for posting, we of course always want to hear about issues like this.

Are there specific times where this was happening? Is it mostly outside of prime time?

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
                      Thanks for posting, we of course always want to hear about issues like this.

Are there specific times where this was happening? Is it mostly outside of prime time?
                      Nope. All of these times were directly in prime time.

Comment

Got it. You have the admins attention. Please let us know in a week or so if there are still issues, we may need to adjust now that the game is leveling off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X