Get out of the TS Channels when IDLE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get out of the TS Channels when IDLE

Seriously. If you arenīt playing BC2 currently leave the Team Channels and sit somewhere else. Dont idle there over night. Donīt blur the true Teamspeak "TG Teamwork Talk" potential of that team.

Some people try to balance the teams by the Teamspeak. But often 3-4 people are afk and idle over night or something similar. So move your behind out so people actually trying to keep this sort of balance have a real chance.

Lyra

Re: GTFO the TS Channels when IDLE

"Please GTFO" would be nice...:D

Comment

Pretty please GTFO

Comment

But if they're idleing in TS and not playing how exactly are they effecting other people exactly?

Balancing teams by looking at TS seems like a pretty poor way to attempt balance besides

Comment

If you have more people in TS, you are more likely to have better communication since VOIP still is not 100% operational. So TS is an adequate metric of judging player activity on the server.

Comment

The amount of players in TS along with TG tag count and player count are the "big three" in finding balance issues.

Comment

Originally posted by FL1Pmode View Post
              If you have more people in TS, you are more likely to have better communication since VOIP still is not 100% operational. So TS is an adequate metric of judging player activity on the server.
              Wouldn't it be a better metric of judging communication levels on the server though. I rarely see more than a dozen people on TS for server 3, yet even when TS activity is low, the server could still be full or nearly full.

I guess I'm not seeing the rage issue of people ideling in TS when often it takes all of 30 seconds of rational thought to conclude that not everybody in TS is in the server playing, or even at their computer. It seems like a complaint about ghosts.

Comment

The TS team channels are for in-game team chat. If folks are not playing yet sitting in these team channels, then contact an admin and they can remove them from the channel.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Does this mean I can't lurk in TS while I play with my level 1 characters that have 20/1 KD ratios dominating everything :(
                  aka spartan421
                  Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

We had 19 people in channel 1 earlier today... nuff said.

Former TG-21st
                    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by PennyFlame View Post
                      Does this mean I can't lurk in TS while I play with my level 1 characters that have 20/1 KD ratios dominating everything :(
                      There are plenty of other BC2 channels that are not designated team channels for you to lurk in. :)

Try the lobby.

Comment

If I look the the ingame Scoreboard I can judge the individual Skill levels and their sum. But to overcome better skill on one side you need surpreme teamwork and coordination on the other side. This is where Teamspeak and the Teamchannels comes into play.

Comment

Re: Get out of the TS Channels when IDLE

lyra is right, plz GTFO, ty!

Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
                          "Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Sproge The Crazy Swede

Comment

Re: Get out of the TS Channels when IDLE

Can we please stop with the "GTFO" acronym? Thanks.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X