Stuck in Window Glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Window Glitch

This is just a weird 1 out of 1000 chance when I got stuck in the window in the building at C on White Pass. I could not knife or shoot the middle support, all I could do was spin in circles. You can see that I find an enemy target about halfway through, it was kind of funny; I managed to get probably 8 kills sitting in the window, I guess no one wants to look there. Eventually, Abel shot me out but it was getting a bit frustrating stuck there for probably 5 minutes.

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Re: Stuck in Window Glitch

I get that occasionally on that map. The only way I've found is to go into a knife frenzy and hope you catch a corner.

Comment

That happened to me the other night. Your right nobody looks at you when your stuck in the window. :) I got a couple kills before I suicided to get out of the window.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

I've had that happen plenty of times. Usually, I resolved it by going back out of the window the way I came, or shooting straight down at the frame below.

Comment

Can't you drop a grenade to blow out the wall?
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
            Can't you drop a grenade to blow out the wall?
            "_____ Has committed suicide"

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse