BFBC2 Unlock Progression issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFBC2 Unlock Progression issue

Uhh well today my medic class thats on the unlock progression window after each match is not there anymore. there is a space between assault and engineer. Would anyone know how to fix this? iv tryed reloging but nothing...

Re: BFBC2 Unlock Progression issue

Congratulations, you've completed the medic unlock track.

If you have the MG3 at least. If not then something is wrong.

Comment

Yea i got the MG3. So i got everything? Really? LOL

Comment

YEA!!!!! LOL Im only lvl 16 LOL and i completed it. As "Staples" would say, "That Was Easy!" And just 1 weapon away from getting the last weapon in the assault class. Not too fond of the Sniper class.

Comment

Yea, luckily the BC2 unlock tracks are pretty fast. I'm lvl 25 and I've unlocked recon and engineer fully, is halfway to the last assault weapon and only missing 2 medic weapons.

Comment

yea im only missing 1 assault rifle, maybe 2 or 3 or even 4 more engineer rifles and i forgot about snipers but i got the m24 and then the other 2 you unlock. But man the M16A4 looks good for an assault weapon. cant wait to get it. might set it as a goal to get it today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Feriluce View Post
              Yea, luckily the BC2 unlock tracks are pretty fast. I'm lvl 25 and I've unlocked recon and engineer fully, is halfway to the last assault weapon and only missing 2 medic weapons.
              "Luckily"? Having unlocked every weapon and gadget by the time I hit lv 22, I started a new soldier. Not having those sliders and the expectation of new discoveries has significantly diminished the enjoyment of the game for me.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
              --BlackMirror
              <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
              Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
              --Blackraven93

Comment

Originally posted by Cheburash View Post
                "Luckily"? Having unlocked every weapon and gadget by the time I hit lv 22, I started a new soldier. Not having those sliders and the expectation of new discoveries has significantly diminished the enjoyment of the game for me.
                Yep, in a way you could say that you finished the game in about 3 weeks. They should have spread the unlocks across the ranks, the trees should have lasted all the way up to rank 50.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cheburash View Post
                  If you're only having fun when you're unlocking stuff, then maybe its time to play another game? Its nice to have stuff unlocked fast so everyone can have access to the same weapons pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
                    Yep, in a way you could say that you finished the game in about 3 weeks. They should have spread the unlocks across the ranks, the trees should have lasted all the way up to rank 50.
                    Rank 50 is very very high. But rank 40 would be a good compromise. But because the half-value period of a game is about 2 weeks for the average console-player it's rank 22.

Comment

Its nice to have stuff unlocked fast so everyone can have access to the same weapons pretty fast.
                      Where´s the logic in that? If it´s equally hard to get the unlocks then we would all still have access to the same weaponry. Only the skilled would have better more weapons than the rest to choose from, which seems fair to me.
                      sigpic

Comment

I personally think this is much more boring then the old method. In the time it took me to get all of the bc2 unlocks, I probably was only down one of the unlock paths in 2142.

Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by general_alvin View Post
                          Where´s the logic in that? If it´s equally hard to get the unlocks then we would all still have access to the same weaponry. Only the skilled would have better more weapons than the rest to choose from, which seems fair to me.
                          First of all. Skill has absolutely nothing to do with unlocking stuff. Spend enough time and you'll unlock everything no matter how retarded you are.
                          However, why would you give an advantage to some players because they're good at the game? Shouldn't it be the other way around? ****ty players should get an advantage to even the playing field.

I'm not sure I like unlocks in general. I'd have liked to just have access to all the weapons from the start.

Comment

First of all. Skill has absolutely nothing to do with unlocking stuff. Spend enough time and you'll unlock everything no matter how retarded you are.
                            However, why would you give an advantage to some players because they're good at the game? Shouldn't it be the other way around? ****ty players should get an advantage to even the playing field.

I'm not sure I like unlocks in general. I'd have liked to just have access to all the weapons from the start.
                            I gotta agree with this logic. There is nothing more frustrating to a new player than being unable to compete with skilled players than competing with skilled players with better guns.

I do feel many of you in that the chase in unlocking new weapons adds to the incentive to play the game, but I've past that point a long time ago, and now just playing the game is fun as it is for me. I know this can't be the case for everyone, but if you ever get bored, you can always create a new soldier.

Comment

If you're only having fun when you're done unlocking stuff, then maybe its time to play another game?

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
                              --BlackMirror
                              <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
                              Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
                              --Blackraven93

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X