Big thanks to mantis and the admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big thanks to mantis and the admins

For some crazy reason, I woke up at 2am last night and felt the need to play a few rounds. Not feeling the best, I didn't hop on TS, just in game, figuring I'd only be on for one or two rounds.

It was ugly, the end of the first round we lost by 40+ tickets, second rounds was about the same. Then things started to even out. I started noticing a lot of bunny hopping on the other team. A guy jumped and 40mm'd me, a few just jumping to avoid the initial burst of my weapon. I spawned and asked everyone to please watch the bunny hopping and stated TG views bunny hopping as jumping to avoid fire.

We were next on defense and I spawn in and get TK'd....OK it happens. Then I spawn in on SandTrout and see a guy gun him down...then he guns me down. I type, what is with the TKing? Then the fun began. I spawn in and another "clansman" of the guy that was TKing SandTrout and myself, TK's me, then revives me, reapeat this ad naseaum for about two minutes.

I log into TS to report these guys, there were two people in the admin channel, both members of the 12th. Being fairly frustrated, I didn't recognize mantis' name and asked if either was an admin. They said they were pretty sure they were watching what I was getting ready to tell them. I thanked them and went back to the game. We lost that round, but thanks to some very late (or early depending on your viewpoint) admin coverage. The entire night wasn't ruined. :)

Thanks again to all of the admins.

(sorry to the other 12th member in TS with mantis, whom I can't remember, it was late and I was frustrated, neither name registered with me at first and apparently only mantis' name stuck)
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Re: Big thanks to mantis and the admins

I was going to make this a kissy thread, but realized for mantis it would have to be a "I want to be a mantis love slave" and didn't want to upset anyone.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

I was the other person in TS. Your welcome :). We would of helped even faster but we had to ban another person before your report.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

We would of helped even faster but we had to ban another person before your report.
        A heros work is never done!
        sigpic

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
          (sorry to the other 12th member in TS with mantis, whom I can't remember, it was late and I was frustrated, neither name registered with me at first and apparently only mantis' name stuck)
          The rest of us have accepted our place.

Comment

Kudos to all the Admins, a mostly thankless job (except for this thread).

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Comment

I can gladly say that similar stuff happened to me the other day and as was resolved very fast too, so thanks too!!

Greetings
              RedKnight

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...