Awesome ingame moments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome ingame moments

To balance out all the hostile discussion about teamstacking and C4, I thought we should have a thread where we can share awesome ingame moments.
    Let me start with 2 examples from today:

1. First I'd like to think Abel (I think?) For an awesome tank battle on Atacama. It was complete with smoke&feint, and generally the best tank battle I've had so far!

2. There is just nothing like firing a smoke grenade in a huge arc towards sniper hill on port valdez and having it hit someone in the face!

Lets hear your awesome TG:BC2 moments!

Re: Awesome ingame moments

Definitely smoke grenade kills at long range (~100m). I just had 2 in the same round.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Haha, that was an Epic tank fight... I was streaming it live and I'm gonna try to download the footage and upload it here :p
      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

There was that one time on a pubbie server where I defended Alpha on Laguna Alta from an enemy assault all my myself. My team all got killed and had spawned elsewhere while the enemy capped A. I was hiding in the attic of that building across the street from the flag. Using my trusty Carl Gustav and UMP, I struck from the shadows like a ninja, blowing people up and shooting them in the back. No one really knew where I was because I was relocating constantly. In the end there was a burning APC and at least ten enemy dead in the area, plus a re-captured flag. Non-hardcore by the way. Some of the same people died two or three times and probably hated my guts. Not the most skilled people but it's fun to be Rambo like that.
        aka spartan421
        Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

Fired an M95 round at distance and managed to catch someone in the head as they crossed its trajectory, then proceeded to watch it still kill the intended target a moment later. Additionally, any of the Rush maps where the Attackers parachute in, it is always entertaining to shoot and kill someone way out in the distance while still in the air.

While piloting the UAV, I got a little too close to the ground and someone shot the UAV, sending it into a death spiral as it was moving at high speed--it proceeded to run over and kill the assailant before exploding. Didn't get the kill but it was still amusing to see him complain about it on respawn.

:

One that I didn't personally pull off but witnessed on Atacama Desert: an Apache's gunner jumped out at high altitude above an enemy tank that was being repaired and stole it without using a parachute.

Comment

One time I was listening to I Feel Better by Hot Chip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GOZjlwIwfk) while playing, there was a pause in the song (around 2:30) where everything goes quiet and then suddenly bursts back. I'd been in an intense firefight and then everything went quiet, there was no-one nearby and the music went quiet at the same time. Suddenly the music comes back just as a rocket flew past and blew up the building I was running towards, starting a massive fight again.
            So epic.
            Last edited by westyfield; 06-03-2010, 08:56 AM. Reason: fixed link
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Mine would have to be from a few days ago. Our team got steam rolled to the last set of MCOM's (for get the map name but it has the sniper lighthouse). Once we got there I told my squad (Acog, and venman) to switch over to medic and keep the guys alive. We spent the next 10 minutes fighting over revives dropping health, spraying rounds from our M60's and trying to stay alive ourselves. By the end of the ten minutes our team had won the round. In the stat screen after I remember Acog and ven laughing at the number of revive pins they had got, iirc ven had almost 20 pins just from the last 10 minutes of the round! That was a great round, our team won, and we had a blast jumping over bodies and doing mid air revives.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Originally posted by Dredge View Post
                Mine would have to be from a few days ago. Our team got steam rolled to the last set of MCOM's (for get the map name but it has the sniper lighthouse). Once we got there I told my squad (Acog, and venman) to switch over to medic and keep the guys alive. We spent the next 10 minutes fighting over revives dropping health, spraying rounds from our M60's and trying to stay alive ourselves. By the end of the ten minutes our team had won the round. In the stat screen after I remember Acog and ven laughing at the number of revive pins they had got, iirc ven had almost 20 pins just from the last 10 minutes of the round! That was a great round, our team won, and we had a blast jumping over bodies and doing mid air revives.
                Good times indeed my brother!
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Oh man, I can't remember all of them. One night, I had watched a bunch of clips from a guy playing BC2 and how he got smoke kills in the UAV. So I decided I needed to accomplish this one night. I took off in the uav, would spot and fire rockets at the objectives, however when I started taking fire, I dove down, hid, then popped up and tried to get a smoke kill....this didn't happen. I was in the 8th channel with dogwarrior and punchy and I decided that was my goal for the night, well after 6 rounds it became somewhat comedic for them to hear that I was going for another smoke kill and getting more and more (overly exaggerately) upset that I couldn't get a smoke kill, then I accidentally road killed Dog with the UAV which lead to howling laughter in TS chat. I finally did get one, but the laughing in TS was the best.

Then it's always nice to run around at the beginning of a round laying mines everywhere possible, then switch to another kit, play and towards the end of the round, get several tank kills :)
                  Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Best moment I've had recently:

I just joined as defender on Valparaiso and our team had just lost the 2nd set of MCOMs at the village so I spawned in as Assault on the Hilltop near MCOM A, so I decide to go up on the little plateau to the right of the building containing A. Somehow I manage to get myself stuck between two rocks (game bug?) with a perfect view of A and the hill in front of B, so I decided what the hell might as well get comfortable with my ammo box, some 'nades, and my trusty AN-94. I would spend the rest of the round stuck there racking up kills and spamming 'nades down the hill. After awhile the enemy caught on to where I was holed up so I start getting 'nades thrown my way, but somehow none of them managed to land close enough to where I was. Ended up at the top of the scoreboard with 20 kills/0 deaths.

Comment

Smoke grenade kills and helicopter & boat kills with the AT4 are definitely some of my favorite things. Far more fun to do than CG or 40mil grenade everyone too IMO.

Comment

Mine would have to be when I was manning the UAV on Panama Canal. I had the gun equipped on the UAV at the time - this is before I realized that optics were the way to go.

Anyway, I notice a bad guy enter the stairwell at the south end of the Warehouse. In a couple of seconds he emerges onto the roof and I know he's thinking "easy knife kill" when he sees me manning the UAV station. Little does he know that I'm watching his every move and about a half second before he shanks me, I take him out with the UAV's guns.

It was a bit surreal.

Comment

Bodyshot with a gustav is always fun (ie. hitting the bugger on the chest). Also wasting an entire enemy squad with the 249 at 10m is also cool.
                          Quite a few times ive seen and myself hit choppers with the carl G without those silly darts attatched to them. They just fly low and BOOM!.

Comment

Mine is when I was defending on Nelson Bay, with a RDS Sniper Rifle, and I had managed to sneak behind the other team as they were assaulting the first B mcom. I managed to get about 16 kills in a row as people continued to revive each other and never bothered to turn around to see where they were being shot from. I either assumed that they thought the sniper was somewhere in the B building or they were just stupid.

Former TG-21st
                            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Lol Darth thats just plain funny. Spose you needed that ammo box.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X