Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont Blow C4 on a house when teammates are defending it!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Blow C4 on a house when teammates are defending it!

I mean LOL!!!!!

Everitime i'm defending with my sqaud a house some guy started planting C4 in the surrondings (which is fine since they can overrun us and then kill them with the C4) but that time only one guy entered and that smart player triggered the C4 and blowed me ,him and my entire squad, (the house colapse some seconds after to lol) and that little enemy who was gonna be certenly shot by my squad since we had his location with my recon ball...

Oh well :P i love C4

Re: Dont Blow C4 on a house when teammates are defending it!

You might want to put something like this in the Tactics sub-forum...where it needs to be moved to.

Comment

I'm not sure if "Dont blow up your teammates" should be considered a tactic...lol

Comment

If there was a common sense forum, this thread should arguably be moved there. =T

Comment

Both this and defenders putting C4 on the MCOM need to be in the common sense forum lol

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
          "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

Originally posted by BlindGamer View Post
            Both this and defenders putting C4 on the MCOM need to be in the common sense forum lol
            defenders put c4 on the mcomms?.....tell me your kidding or being sarcastic? if I seen that while I was defending i would go postal and have an admin ban them for literally being stupid.
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
              defenders put c4 on the mcomms?.....tell me your kidding or being sarcastic? if I seen that while I was defending i would go postal and have an admin ban them for literally being stupid.
              I have had people do that to me before.

But seriously, this thread is rather self-explanatory, there cant be much to discuss about it.

I guess 1 c4 in the mcom could help if dozens of people are arming it but that is rather rare.

Former TG-21st
              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I guess 1 c4 in the mcom could help if dozens of people are arming it but that is rather rare.
                Indeed...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X