Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo dawg, I heard you like BC2 and ruining other franchises ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo dawg, I heard you like BC2 and ruining other franchises ...

So we reskinned BC2 and ruined Medal of Honor for you! Oh boy, I wonder how much money we can make off the BC2 game by reskinning it and adding some weapons.

Think I'm joking?

Here: http://www.medalofhonor.com/

+10 points each time you see something 100% copy-pasted from BC2. Easy point: the Bradley light tank, the RPG, and the heavy machine gun.
    +5 points when you see something slightly re-skinned from BC2.
    -60 dollars out of your pocket by money grubbing whores.

I ... wow. I'm speechless.

Re: Yo dawg, I heard you like BC2 and ruining other franchises ...

If anyone missed it in the MoH thread here is a high quality multiplayer video.

http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/play/7423...ie/Flash-Video

Ridiculous how much is taken from BC2. One mode they have is basically Rush with things besides mcoms to destroy.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

From the game's forums: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/943857.page

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
        So we reskinned BC2 and ruined Medal of Honor for you! Oh boy, I wonder how much money we can make off the BC2 game by reskinning it and adding some weapons.

Think I'm joking?

Here: http://www.medalofhonor.com/

+10 points each time you see something 100% copy-pasted from BC2. Easy point: the Bradley light tank, the RPG, and the heavy machine gun.
        +5 points when you see something slightly re-skinned from BC2.
        -60 dollars out of your pocket by money grubbing whores.

I ... wow. I'm speechless.
        Yep, looks like a rehash from the multiplayer footage. Reminded me of Modern Warfare 2. No Frostbite engine or Destruction 2.0 right?

Helm AB
        "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
        "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Holy... wow. I just watched that and I'm amazed they even need a beta test period, it really is just Bad Company 2 reskinned

Comment

Guys...this is EA we are talking about. You should know of these tricks already. Do not be surprised that their last shred of originality died eight years ago.

Comment

We're discussing the new MOH here at TG as well:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/first-p...dal-honor.html

Only real hope we have is that it has other good teamwork elements in it. The beta will tell!

Comment

I bet it has voip
                Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Most if not all game developers reuse "Assets" from previous titles to create a game, saves time and money and gets the game out to market quicker!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                    Most if not all game developers reuse "Assets" from previous titles to create a game, saves time and money and gets the game out to market quicker!
                    I think I'll wait until I at least don't recognise those "Assets".
                    We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

Its the way of the world now my dear Zhohar :/

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato
                      "Whiskey, yet again, will have my babies." -TheSkudDestroyer

Comment

That's shocking. Wouldn't mind having that map in BC2 though.

But the real thing I want to know is, "Can I get an IPhone upgrade for that IED detonator?"

Comment

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
                          I bet it has voip
                          Aww man I was gonna say this.
                          aka spartan421
                          Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

Huh. Yeah. Felt like I was watching a BC2 trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by FBmantis View Post
                              If anyone missed it in the MoH thread here is a high quality multiplayer video.

http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/play/7423...ie/Flash-Video

Ridiculous how much is taken from BC2. One mode they have is basically Rush with things besides mcoms to destroy.
                              Hm, the game does look fun. I generally just like mass mindless shooting though I guess. I am rather sick of playing games that are originally made for console. I want PC games. Not console ports. :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X