Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BFBC2 Positivity Thread, You Know You Want To.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFBC2 Positivity Thread, You Know You Want To.

[rant]

Although my internet's shot atm (posting from my phone) and I haven't had the chance to play much recently with lots of real life stuff keeping me busy, as a whole, I keep coming back to this community because I have more fun here then anywhere else. Whats the point to play games? To have fun. I don't know if I am simply someone who always looks on the bright side, but personally I really have not ever had any of these "bad experiences" people keep mentioning on the forums during my 150+ hours playing on the server. Call me lucky, but while this game may not be 2142, BF2, or PR, I still have fun playing it nonetheless. So what, yes there's server imbalances, yes there's game issues, but lets all put a smile on our faces, grow a pair, and enjoy the game for the fun we have with this community. Everyone here is a unique person with their own views and sides on all of the issues being discussed, but come on, each and every one of us came to this community for a reason and getting pissed at each other every second of the day for trivial matters will not make this a better place.

My views, nuff said.

[/endrant]

Former TG-21st
    Swift Mobile On Target

Re: BFBC2 Positivity Thread, You Know You Want To.

no working V.O.I.P.
    thanks DICE/EA : )

Comment

lol...still not working...lets wait for more replies...cricket... cricket... cricket

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Napoleon View Post
        [rant]

I haven't had the chance to play much recently with lots of real life stuff keeping me busy,

[/endrant]
        Darth, what say you come on up to Kentucky and we drink some moonshine to forget those real life things? I'll hold the gun on you and make you drink, then you hold the gun on me! This white lighting is too strong for me to do it myself!

Comment

If I'm ever in your neck of the woods I'll take you up on that offer Gunney! :)
          You'll need the gun to get your drink back :)

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
            Darth, what say you come on up to Kentucky and we drink some moonshine to forget those real life things? I'll hold the gun on you and make you drink, then you hold the gun on me! This white lighting is too strong for me to do it myself!
            Oh boy Gunny sounds like fun, of course I am down here in East Tennessee where everyone knows the best moonshine is made :) you could drop by for a visit.

Former TG-21st
            Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Napoleon View Post
              Oh boy Gunny sounds like fun, of course I am down here in East Tennessee where everyone knows the best moonshine is made :) you could drop by for a visit.
              Tennessee makes the best whiskey and Kentucky makes the best bourbon!

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                Tennessee makes the 2nd best whiskey and Kentucky makes the best bourbon!
                Fixed it for you :)

(hint: check my sig)
                We are not apologetic for who we are. What we can do, however, is educate people so that they fear us for the right reasons.

Comment

mmmm, scotch and ice....

What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, where the best liquor originates.
                  sigpic

Comment

C'mon now everyone. We all know that when it comes to alcohol, Vodka is king. =)

Comment

Wow this is getting pretty sophisticated Gunny, us and our white lightning may be out of our league here.

Former TG-21st
                      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Well this thread sure is lifting my spirits!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey its all about being positive, and when you cant do it yourself you find a little help from other sources :) I am loving the cheesy pun by the way.

Former TG-21st
                          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

I shot Zhohar tonight via hip fire with a m95 and red dot. then i threw a recon ball at his nads for starting the other thread.

Comment

Originally posted by xBadger
                              I shot Zhohar tonight via hip fire with a m95 and red dot. then i threw a recon ball at his nads for starting the other thread.
                              Did you teabag him?
                              He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X