New Gift for Fathers day!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gift for Fathers day!

Hey guys, OldGunney got a swift new keyboard for Fathers day and it's a doozy! It's a Logitech G15 and comes with gaming macrokeys and a LCD display showing your games kills and deaths plus much more. The manual mentioned BF2142 but my BF Bad Comapany 2 showed right up after loading.

Could not get a very clear pictures cause my camera batteries are low so here's what I got!

Re: New Gift for Fathers day!

I've got the older one that's in blue. The LCD is pretty handy for a few things. There's a nice TS3 plugin so you can figure out who's talking when you're in big channels, plus tons of other ones out there too!

Comment

How do you install the TS3 plugin?

Comment

Happy Father's day Gunney!

Comment

Congrats Gunny! Now you can see it add up every time you take my tags :)

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

As long as you've installed the logitech software/drivers correctly, you should be able to get it working in TS3.

Go to Settings>Plugins, then check the box for the G15 Keyboard LCD Display. Should work right after that; you may have to scroll through all the other applets the LCD is currently running to display the TS3 one.

Comment

Gunny, will it light up when u and i get in a firefight with each other? I run into you more than maybe Ostry in combat ha

Comment

Best keyboard ever imo, I have one as well and having the macros and screen make a huge difference to me :)
                2142: |TG| BullyBoyBilly
                BC2: |TG| Wesb2
                BF3: Wesb23

Comment

Nice present Gunney, I have to older blue one also and I love it, mostly use the N52te for gaming but I love the G15, you can never have enough buttons! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by xBadger View Post
                    Gunny, will it light up when u and i get in a firefight with each other? I run into you more than maybe Ostry in combat ha
                    No, it dont do that! :( But I will see if there is a BF2 mod plugin that makes the keyboard flash and light up like a Pinball game each time I kill you! Maybe a free game knock when I take your tags! That would be cool!

I put in the TS3 plugin and was please with that. Now I can see whos talking on TeamSpeak! :)

Comment

Does it have the "insta kill" macro? You know, where you push a button and everyone on the opposing team dies?

That's a handy feature to have right there.

Comment

Originally posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
                        Does it have the "insta kill" macro? You know, where you push a button and everyone on the opposing team dies?

Cant use that... Too obvious. I'd get kicked then banned! Would like to try out the invisible man macro like Flawless did yesterday!

Comment

Nope, but it's got the "Deploy Zhohar-seeking AT mines everywhere" one!

Comment

Originally posted by Zhohar View Post
                            Nope, but it's got the "Deploy Zhohar-seeking AT mines everywhere" one!
                            HA

I forget who it was, but over the weekend I got a chuckle out of an in-game comment "Gunney, who the hell puts a mine THERE?"

Comment

HA

I forget who it was, but over the weekend I got a chuckle out of an in-game comment "Gunney, who the hell puts a mine THERE?"
                              I had actually seen a tank come over the hill and down a steep cliff on that map so I took a chance on putting a mine at the bottom. Boy someone was surprised! And a little latter, Zhohar tries to steal a jeep with the gun platform on it and I had placed a mine behind it (not in front as it would have been anticipated)! Boom! I just had to play that song by Bob Segar "Satisfied" in which he says 'I need a place to hide'. Zho is one awesome dude on the battlefield and I knew he was coming just for me!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X