early morning of Friday 6/25...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• early morning of Friday 6/25...

Very early this morning I enjoyed a few very spirited - and CLOSE - rounds with/against...
    Raven65, SandTrout, Twenty3, Zhohar, Abel and a few others whose names I can't recall.

Nearly every round for a while came down to less than a 10 ticket difference. It was quite enjoyable.

THEDOGWARRIOR... CALL ME DOG / WILL NOT RESPOND TO "HERE BOY" OR WHISTLING

Re: early morning of Friday 6/25...

You guys play in the morning ? :)
    You like to shot a few persons in the face before going to work ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by CyricX View Post
      You guys play in the morning ? :)
      You like to shot a few persons in the face before going to work ? lol
      I think they mean early morning as in 12 AM or later, which technically counts as morning :)

Comment

I stopped playing at 9am, (3am East coast) so yeah morning:P

it was really fun to play and we did have some close rounds and rush rounds where the mcom blow with 5-10 tickets left so we could move on to the next stage..

What I liked the most was the fact that both teams had to work really hard every round to get the mcoms or the flag.. Every fight was very intense..
        Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Yeah, it was VERY VERY early morning... Loads of fun.

Comment

Yea I was teamed up with Thedogwarrior for these rounds last night, both sides put of amazing performances it was great fun. Was finally paired against the 70th for the first time and got me a pair of Zhohar tags (and then subsequently shot down with his shotgun like 35 times)! Good times all around.

Comment

Good fights, hats off to all who were there. What was "early morning" for ya'll was a nice evening for me. West coast ftw!

Comment

Originally posted by thedogwarrior View Post
                Very early this morning I enjoyed a few very spirited - and CLOSE - rounds with/against...
                Raven65, SandTrout, Twenty3, Zhohar, Abel and a few others whose names I can't recall.

Nearly every round for a while came down to less than a 10 ticket difference. It was quite enjoyable.
                That can't be accurate because all I read around here is that one team usually loaded with all TG players just steamrolls the other team and wins by hundreds of points every round. This goes on 24/7.

Comment

Oh yeah.. never mind..

Sometimes it does get stacked, but it usually doesn't stay that way for long, or there's a reason for it. Tonight, two of my 8th cohorts found ourselves on the losing side a few times, and it was just us + 2 others (maybe) in TS. The other side just rolled right over us.

So we switched over to the HC server, found a few TG folks followed us, and had a few very good rounds, for the most part. Not much in the way of comms, but we wound up with maybe 10 total TG in TS between the sides.

It all evens out, in the end.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X