Enlighten Me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enlighten Me!

Of the dozen or so times I have logged into a TG server I have been kicked I'd say seven. Not for being an asshat but evidently joining at the wrong moment in time. I receive a lovely message saying the server is full 30/32 and suggests to come back another time...

So what is the criteria for this type of kick?

JJ

Re: Enlighten Me!

last two slots are kept open by the TG admin program, they are kept open for supporting members to join on, like in 2142

you are a supporting member so goto link below and in field for BC2 put your gametag (without the clantag for TG)
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

Comment

Since your an SM Jimmy just type your character name into your Profile section and never be kicked again :)

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Well I typed my game name in the BC2 field as linked... Is it really that simple? Well I really do appreciate the guidance!
        TY :icon14:

JJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Jammer View Post
          Well I typed my game name in the BC2 field as linked... Is it really that simple? Well I really do appreciate the guidance!
          TY :icon14:

JJ
          Yes it's really that simple, lovely right? :D

Just make sure you type your name exactly like you have it in Bad company 2 (With out tags) remember it's cap-sensitive..
          Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Jammer View Post
            Is it really that simple?
            Unlike the shortest way to the objective (which is mined), this solution really is as simple as it sounds :)

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
            --BlackMirror
            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
            --Blackraven93

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X