Interested in your style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in your style

I saw a few Gameplay vids from this website and thought....maybe I can join the fun. My ingame name is Kaiser Soze, I generally use the M16A2 or the GOL(at close range) and often use extraordinary tactics. But its hard trying to find people who play like me. I play with retards whom talk about drama the entire time so I would love an add from any/all of you whom would like to play. Im a level 50, great pilot and I have excellent reflexes, and im a great leader. =]

Re: Interested in your style

Glad to have ya Kaiser. Shall look forward to playing with or against you.

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

It was nice playing with you today Kaiser, you should get Teamspeak 3 and join us on it, the level of teamwork increases dramatically when using it.

Former TG-21st
      Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Soze View Post
        I saw a few Gameplay vids from this website and thought....maybe I can join the fun. My ingame name is Kaiser Soze, I generally use the M16A2 or the GOL(at close range) and often use extraordinary tactics. But its hard trying to find people who play like me. I play with retards whom talk about drama the entire time so I would love an add from any/all of you whom would like to play. Im a level 50, great pilot and I have excellent reflexes, and im a great leader. =]
        I may be assuming too much, but your first post reads just a tad like a clan app. We're a community, not a clan. We don't have arcane rituals or secret handshakes. Just likeminded people who've read the TG Primer (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html) and agreed to uphold that style that attracted you to us in the first place.

Looking forward to playing with you, and please don't hesitate to squad up with me in game, PM me questions, or whatever. Also feel free to use me as a sort of offsite backup for things like PINs, valuable heirlooms, and non-sequential unmarked bills packed into shiny metal briefcases.

Comment

Originally posted by Britt View Post
          We don't have arcane rituals or secret handshakes. .

Britt forgot to mention that we do in fact make you drink the TG Kool-Aid. You can choose your own flavor however.

Former TG-21st
          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Dont forget the cheetos and pie!

sigpic

*Proud to have served in the 11th Airborne Infantry*

Comment

Hey, just wondering if you could add a "5th-Special Forces" channel on your teamspeak. That way my team feels welcomed to tactical gamer =]

Oh and one more thing. I use an xbox controller so dont hate on me =]

Comment

Welcome to TG! Great talking to you on TS. But seriously you should get a keyboard and mouse.
                sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaiser Soze View Post
                  Hey, just wondering if you could add a "5th-Special Forces" channel on your teamspeak. That way my team feels welcomed to tactical gamer =]
                  Hello Kaiser and welcome to TG.

"What follows is a brief introduction to the Tactical Gamer in house squads. These squads are small factions, not independent of TG, but formed to allow groups to more closely work together to develop tactics, procedures and missions. Able to operate as individual units they are most powerful when called in to represent TG, bringing their own flavor and style into helping the community as a whole."

"Note - you must be a Supporting Member to be accepted into or to form an in-house squad."

Guidelines Creating IHS
                  In House Squads

TS3 Server SOP

Wearing the TG Tagsl
                  Last edited by troublesome4u; 07-04-2010, 09:49 PM.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

Honestly, Kaiser, after playing with you today I am now under the impression that you put TG tags on without reading the server rules or the TG primer.

We caught you multiple times in the Enemy UCB. You even stole the enemy chopper from their main. Your conduct on Teamspeak is poor as you talk about random non-game crap constantly.

When you put on the TG tags, it's under the impression that you have read and agreed to the TG primer and TG rules.

You have already made a pretty poor first impression.

Comment

Well 1. I apologized for stealing the chopper. 2. Your right I didn't read the rules until after that. 3. I CANNOT use push to talk due to my xbox controller (I warned everyone today that it was going to happen and often muted my mic so you couldn't hear me). 4. I used tactics and communicated with my team very well as many have already said. 5. I dont care what you all think of me, its a game and I have fun. 6. Dont like it kick me off the forums and ban me from the servers. I was having fun with a majority of the players.

Comment

No reason to get fired up buddy. I'm DrBeat by the way; resident doctor on all things female.

I think Tllyx is just trying to stress that how we conduct ourselves here at TG on the forums, on the TS, and on the servers, is paramount. You're new, I get that. We were all new here at TG once also.

But while everyone here plays to have fun, we do have standards that must be met to wear the tags and take part in the community. It's not a playstyle for everyone (not saying it isn't for you! ;)), but what sets the TG community apart are these standards. TG is a community for mature gamers, I'm sure you'll fit in, but we all need to stay classy.

Welcome to TG.

Comment

Thanks bro for the positive attitude. Im new and I know they'll get used to me but I hate downers. I took off the tags to make'em happy and im THINKING about becoming a supporting member but not going to signup when people can't gimme a chance. So I appreciate it bud. My name is Drew and i'll be on TS l8r tonight and tomorrow so hopefully i'll see you on there.

Comment

Hows my sig? Is it working Guys?

Comment

The sig is a bit large atm, I think the max is 468x100 px.

Oh and you need to also read the Primer, Rules, and Community Expectations (links in my signature).

Former TG-21st
                              Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...