Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great games on the mixed server tonight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great games on the mixed server tonight...

I just wanted to send out some kudos to everyone playing on both sides on the mixed server on 07Jul10. It was one of the best nights of gaming I have had in a long time.There were too many people to name on both sides, but everyone was using TS and coordinating attacks. We had a lot of even games with both sides winning there fair share of victories.

For the record, the Flying Gator(trademarked and now you know why I am Skywalker) attack strategy does not intentionally involve killing oneself, but when you drop c4 and a teammate shoots it as you are on the way done it does look like a suicide. Also, I am playing on a single stick of ram due to OCZ quality control issues so I am stuttering a bit so when I hit the detonate button and when it actually explodes are two different things.

Re: Great games on the mixed server tonight...

Yeah, definitely good times. Each team just barely destroyed that 2nd pair of MCOMs on Isla Innocentes with less than 5 tickets left. Pretty epic.

Comment

Been looking for you online and have not seen you lately, nice to know your still around and I'll try to catch you another night. I usually play the mixed server too, until I get kicked too make room :( catch you later.

Comment

Yeah I still don't believe we did that with 2 tickets left, good times!

Comment

It's good to be back playing with TG guys again. This is the most fun I have had with Bad Company yet.
          Nothing like good strategy and communication over Team Speak.
          Thanks for the games.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X