Inactive at hours?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inactive at hours?

It seems that the servers are active alot and times and very inactive at times what are the best times? Like right now there noone in TS3 and servers are empty.

Also to get "supporting member" do you donate or what?

Re: Inactive at hours?

Check out this link for information on the various payment methods and benefits regarding Supporting Memberships:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php

You'll find most of the BC2 servers with some activity during day and a much larger pool of players at night, usually starting at around 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST. Also, be sure and read up on all the BC2 SOPs so you'll be ready to go when the servers are filled.

Comment

Usually, when I sign on around 6:30 pm PST (9:30 EST), the server is full of TG'ers. The servers usually packed until 10:00 PST or sometimes 11:00 PST.

I think this is usually the case since many of us are working, so we jump on the servers after work.

Comment

The servers show up as 'grey' (unjoinable) for me?

|TG-X| Brummy

Comment

brummy you probably have some filter activated that greys them out, if the servers are empty and you have the "no empty server" filter, or if you have the "no hardocre filter on", or if you have a wrong zone selected (It happens to me quite a lot after I search european servers) the servers get crayed out even in your favorites list

Comment

You might have the same problem I did with the autoupdater not working, Brummy.

check this out: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...nt-update.html
            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Ahh, dagdam0r was right, thanks guys. :)

|TG-X| Brummy

Comment

2am EST is actually interesting during the week. Servers are about half full, almost all PUB's. The battles are slower because of less people and you really have to play close to the objectives cause the attackers can come from about any angle.
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X