Battlefield Veteren help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Veteren help.

Ok i have a problem with Battlefield veteren. When i try to enter Battlefield 1942's Cd key to make it a game i own, it says CD-Key invalid. And yes, I have checked to make sure it is the right code and it is. Same exact thing with Vietnam. But with 2142 i try and enter my information (Username and password) it just goes back to the screen and doesnt say anything. Any help guys?
    sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Re: Battlefield Veteren help.

Maybe you having a problem with case sensitive entry or maybe a zero for an 'oh'?

Comment

The easiest solution is to go to EA tech support and select the Live Chat option. You'll have to be logged into their website first with your BC2 account though. Simply explain to the tech the problem you're having and they will update your BC2 account to include the CD keys for both 1942 and Vietnam. I had the same issue recently when trying to enter my 1942/Vietnam keys to unlock the M1 Garand.

Comment

Originally posted by Assault9 View Post
        The easiest solution is to go to EA tech support and select the Live Chat option. You'll have to be logged into their website first with your BC2 account though. Simply explain to the tech the problem you're having and they will update your BC2 account to include the CD keys for both 1942 and Vietnam. I had the same issue recently when trying to enter my 1942/Vietnam keys to unlock the M1 Garand.
        Thanks for tyelling me this. I never knew you could do live chat :)
        sigpic

Proud to have been an Irregular, HeadHunter, and a Siege Corps Engineers!

Comment

I actually did this a week ago as well and they were very helpful. They got my BF 1942, BF Vietnam and BF Heroes all registered on the Live Chat.
          "Looking for brahs to come fight crime with me" - Unload

Comment

Ya I did it a few weeks ago and yes as Voodoo say they were very helpful and added everything i needed..

Thats wierd i just noticed it isnt updated my soldier ?
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |TG| Badb0yz101 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I will put in my 2 cents and say that I did this as well. It worked very well... surprisingly. I got veteran status for my m1 garand within thirty minutes! Just be polite and actually have a battlefield account (this seems to help a lot).

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
              - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X