Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Map Pack 5 White Pass Rush & Nelson Bay Conquest (07.28.2010)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Pack 5 White Pass Rush & Nelson Bay Conquest (07.28.2010)

The Battlefield: Bad Company 2 ingame store has once again given away info on the upcoming map pack. Map pack #5 is set to be released this Wednesday, July 28th and contains White Pass rush and Nelson Bay conquest. As with the previous map packs, this will be free for players who have entered a VIP code.
    Bad Company 2 Map Pack #5 Coming July 28th

Re: Map Pack 5 White Pass Rush & Nelson Bay Conquest (07.28.2010)

That is tomorrow! Great news! All we be missing is Laguna Persa rush Valparaiso Conquest and......anyone????
    Last edited by PL_OSTRY; 07-27-2010, 12:52 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

are they actually going to be new maps or just the same ones again disguised as something cool and new and hip?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
        are they actually going to be new maps or just the same ones again disguised as something cool and new and hip?
        They are same maps just different mode. They might be minimized, extended or left exactly the same.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
          That is tomorrow! Great news! All we be missing is Laguna Persa rush and......anyone????
          Think you mean Laguna Alta Rush, and the only other one I can think of is Panama Canal Rush.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Bauer View Post
            The next new maps will be in the Vietnam pack and after that we might actually get a some new maps instead of same map different mode
            Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

Originally posted by Siker View Post
              Think you mean Laguna Alta Rush, and the only other one I can think of is Panama Canal Rush.
              Bulls eye!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PL_OSTRY View Post
                That is tomorrow! Great news! All we be missing is Laguna Persa rush Valparaiso Conquest and......anyone????
                Originally posted by Siker View Post
                After Map Pack 5, we still have:
                • Isla Innocentes - Conquest
                • Laguna Alta - Rush
                • Panama Canal - Rush
                • Valparaiso - Conquest

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt Brokeback View Post
                  After Map Pack 5, we still have:
                  • Isla Innocentes - Conquest
                  • Laguna Alta - Rush
                  • Panama Canal - Rush
                  • Valparaiso - Conquest
                  Silly me, forgetting 2 of my favorite maps. Looking forward to Isla Innocentes conquest. Blackhawks in conquest!

Comment

Originally posted by Abel View Post
                    The next new maps will be in the Vietnam pack and after that we might actually get a some new maps instead of same map different mode
                    and how much will that cost me? :)

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

20$ + I guess.. Heard something about it being priced around 50$ but that can't be right..
                      Nubhar

- In the process, I have discovered that I can make iron bolts with my butt****.

Comment

$50 would be BS, there's little chance I would buy it if it was that much.

Former TG-21st
                        Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Agreed MacLeod. Hell, $20 will probably be too much for me, since I am what a few Republicans called, "the lazy unemployed". :icon_roll:

sigpic

Comment

That's good news. I think my most anticipated map is Panama Canal rush - there's just much unused real estate in the conquest version that could come into play in a rush type map.

Comment

Originally posted by MacLeod View Post
                              $50 would be BS, there's little chance I would buy it if it was that much.
                              The only way i would buy it for $50 if there is as much content as in initial release and fixed voip.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X