Server Kicking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Kicking

I understand the whole 'you pay, so you get to play' thing. I'm just curious on how it kicks people off. I'm not complaining by any means, it's just that I see a lot of people who aren't really contributing to the team, and seem like randoms, who will get to stay in. Meanwhile, I'll be in the top 6 and get the boot while those guys maybe have 100 - 200 points.

I do enjoy TG servers and the tactics on them, I'm just curious on how the server decides this.

Re: Server Kicking

It kicks you based on the amount of time you've been on the server. If a supporting member joins, the server is at 30/32, and you joined the server while it was empty, you will be kicked. Which means it is not based on total time alloted on the server, score, or any other factor.

Comment

Okay. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Siker View Post
        It kicks you based on the amount of time you've been on the server. If a supporting member joins, the server is at 30/32, and you joined the server while it was empty, you will be kicked. Which means it is not based on total time alloted on the server, score, or any other factor.
        Bleh, the explains why my seeding efforts go unrewarded. :(

Comment

If a SM joins and the server is "full" at 30/32, the server kicks the non-SM player who has the longest session. At this point, the player can just rejoin.

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
          Speaking from experience, it's definitely annoying (but of course understandable) to get kicked for a SM. One good thing is that the kick is based on how long you've been on the server. The auto-admin tool looks at all non-SM's currently playing, and "honorably discharges" the one that's been playing for the LONGEST. So when you DO manage to get on, you should be able to stay on for at least a little bit. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X